Chapter 39

"HOLY FLYING CHEESE BALLS! YOU WHAT?!", Tynesha yelled, her eyes bulging out of her head practically, "I'll kill you!", she finished giving Zayn a glare.

"Why am I at fault here?!", Zayn complained.

"It's okay babe. It's because I'm a girl", I said holding in laughter.

Zayn smiled down at me and kissed him sweetly.

"Why was I last to know?!", Tynesha asked glaring at the both of us. I laughed and Zayn joined in,

"Sorry babe, Jessie only just found out and if it makes you feel better she tackled ME for it", I said smiling at her.

For a few seconds she sat analyzing the situation. Finally she gave a small smile,

"Kay Zayn you're forgiven. Shay you too. Yay my best friend is now a REAL woman!", Tynesha said grabbing me and hugging me while jumping up and down,

"Why am I only just now classified as a woman? Sex doesn't make you a woman!", I asked to no one in particular,

"Babe you were woman enough when I first met you. Sex doesn't define you as a woman", Zayn said stealing me back from Tynesha and holding me close.

"As my man you amaze me. I love you", I said tiptoeing up to kiss him. Zayn Keanu down and placed his smiling lips on mine.

"I love you too".

"I'm off. You two are getting sappy fast and me no likey!", Tynesha complained racing inside before seeing Zayn kiss me again dramatically to make Tynesha squirm.

I laughed and flung my head back. I was starting to feel like myself again and was so glad for it to be true. Zayn snaked his arms around me tightly securing me to him as I continued to laugh,

"Did you...her...face was......LOL!", I shouted out laughing. I felt Zayns chest rumbling with laughter and I placed my head on his chest.

The laughter died down and we stood there embraced tightly. Love swirled around us and I couldn't believe where I was now. I find out I love a band I didn't know, I meet Zayn who is IN the band I had a new found love for, we go out because every once in a while you have to take a leap of faith and now I live in London with the beat boyfriend I've ever had, one direction are now my best friends along with my girls and life seems to be getting better and better.

"Let me take you out on a date. A second chance date, sound good?", Zayn said in a hushed tone of voice,

"Yes please. Sounds great, where are we going?", I asked staring up into his eyes.

"That, my lovely little chocolate drop, is a secret. I guarantee you'll love it though", he replied winking and kissing the tip of my nose.

"You, my handsome lovable chocolate kiss, will not tell me will you?", I said pouting.

Chuckling he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead, "Now where would the fun in that be Hun"

"Did you just call me 'Hun'?", I laughed timidly.

"Uh yeah is that okay?"

"Of course! Baby?"

"Did you just call me 'Baby'?"

"Oh shush you! I love you cuddles and kisses and most importantly you"

"You take my breath away from me sometimes. I love you"

I looked up again and relished under his stare. The familiar golden brown shine of his eyes, the light stubble he has, the curves around his lustful lips when smiles and the love he has for only me shining through. How did I get so lucky?

"Can you please sing me a song?", I asked cuddling into him as the wind blew my hair about. I heard him inhale a breath before my eyes slipped closed and I listened to his voice along side of his heart beat and mine,

"I tried playing it cool,

But when I'm looking at you ..."

----

Short chappy I know guys! But like I keep readin other peoples fanfics because there like AH-MAZING!

So were watching horrors

Movies and im shit scared of

Clowns!! WAAH! this is effing terrible :/ why oh why do I let my best friends pick movies!

LIKE A BOSS ;)

Ahhhh someone just died...I don't feel like a boss no more...

Wait...

YES I DO!....

Never mind someone just died again...RETREAT to under my body pillow and blanket! PEACE OUT!!