Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It was mid afternoon again so I had pretty much slept for 2 whole days. I felt gross and wanted a shower badly. I wouldn't have woken up if it wasn't for Joel coaxing me back to reality. I hadn't known I was actually asking for help. In my dream I felt like I couldn't scream loud enough but according to JJ it was merely whispered.

"I'm going to wash up." I said groaning as head spin overcame me by standing too fast.

"Okay, are you okay?" JJ replied looking a little worried.

"You're the one in hospital and you're asking me if I'm okay?" I replied giggling. JJ smiled at me and I leant down and kissed his cheek. "Get some rest." I said smiling before watching him close his eyes and sleep again.

I walked out of his room and felt chills creep along my skin. The hospital was always so cold and eerie like. This is why I hate them. Nothing ever goes right here when I'm here. Sighing I walked into the elevator and pressed the ground floor button. The elevator was quiet and rattling. I was petrified of them. I was always so scared the door wouldn't open or the elevator shaft would just fall. I was sending myself into a panic attack. Before it got worse the doors opened and I couldn't have gotten out of there fast enough. I was still shivering from the cold inside so I smiled when I walked outside under the beautiful warm sun.

Like always the traffic was busy. All I wanted to do was go home and shower and brush my teeth and hair and look decent. Not like I just slept 2 whole days in a hospital when I didn't need to be there, aside from supporting a friend, in the first place. My stomach growled at me and I growled back,

"Stupid hospital food sucks, so stop complaining tummy!" I thought to myself. Seriously I think I was driving myself insane.

I pulled up into the drive way and shut the car off. For a simple minute I sat there, thoughts consuming my over powered brain. Zayn couldn't be Zayn Malik right? What if he was? Am I that stupid not to have noticed? Does he think I'm stupid? Why didn't he just say?

Sighing I jumped out of the car and headed inside. I dragged myself up the stairs and headed into my room. I looked at my bed and wanted nothing more than to lay down on the comfiness but I caught sight of myself in my mirror and rushed into my bathroom.

The jets of warm water felt good against my skin. The smells of dragon fruit and guava shampoo and conditioner wafted throughout the air. My mouth was intensely minty and I felt revitalised.

I walked into my closet after washing up and decided on today's attire. I settled on my denim shorts, black singlet and white throw over top with a peace sign printed on it. I brushed out my soft, fruit smelling hair and left it to dry out in curls. I looked beach-ey. I still thought of Zayn so I sent him a text,

Me - Still in Australia? :)

Zayn - For today and tomorrow. Why ;)

Me - Flirt ;) How does the beach sound? I feel like tanning ;)

Zayn - Look who's talking! Sounds good! Can the boys come?

Me - Yeah sure! As long as the girls can come?

Zayn - Definitely! 

Me - Okay come to 'The Spit'

Zayn - Gross but okay

Me - Trust me it's a good place. See you in an hour and a half!

I sent that before texting the girls,