five - protected

Thank you to those people who left comments on my last chapter, that really motivated me! Also thank y'all for over one hundred reads. I'll try update a lot but at the same time a lot of different things are happening atm so I'll try my best!!#!1131

And oh my god. My BTS on stage Epilogue finally arrived! For the photo card, I got Suga :) He isn't my bias but I am still so happy! I got my bias in you never walk alone so I am okay with getting the other members from now on I guess :)) Im now waiting for the 3rd Muster DVD to come in the mail so hopefully I get my bias this time buT I AM LITERALLY HAPPY WITH ANYONE 1#!#!1!!!!! ;))

------------------------------

Seehye's POV

I woke up to complete darkness. I turned around and turned my phone on to read the time.

"10;23PM Tuesday, 2 May"

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I rolled over a bit and ended up falling off my bed causing a loud thump to echo around the house. I quickly got up and hoped my dad didn't hear me. I decided to get some food since I remembered I didn't have dinner. I walked down the stairs quietly and immediately went to the fridge. I opened it and my heart dropped. There is literally nothing in the fridge. I wanted to cry at this moment because I honestly love food and when I say love, I mean I LOVE food.

I decided to head out and go late night grocery shopping so I wouldn't have to do it tomorrow. I grabbed my wallet and left the house quietly. The grocery shop was quite close so I had no concerns and in the end, there were still quite a few people around.

I decided to take a short cut that I knew from when I was a little girl. It involved going through an alleyway. It was really creepy but It got me to the places I wanted to go. I felt someones eyes on me so I turned around to be met with nothing. I mentally slapped myself for being so paranoid.

I finally reached the shop and walked in. I bought milk, cookies, cereal and other random things as well as four bottles of my favourite drink, Aloe Vera. I went over and waited in the line to pay. I felt a pair of eyes on me again so I turned around and no one was there yet again.

"Jeez, I am really going crazy." I whispered out loud to myself.

I eventually payed for the drink and left the shop. I was really tired and didn't want to go the long way home, so I took the short cut again. I was halfway through the alleyway until I saw three figures in front of me walking towards me. I turned around wanting to walk the other way but my head smashed onto a hard chest causing me to step back.

"Oh sorry." I said and looked down beginning to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going babe?"

"Don't be scared sweetie."

I ignored their comments and tried to walk pass them but one of the guys pushed me back causing me to become surrounded by at leat six males.

I tried to walk pass them once again but that didn't work out since one of the guys pushed my back hard against the wall causing me to drop all my bags. I was on the verge of crying. I've never been in this situation before but I'm pretty sure what happens next isn't good.

I decided to shout for help, hoping someone would hear me.

"HEL-" I was cut off when greasy hand went over my mouth making me want to vomit almost instantly.

I closed my eyes and started crying until I heard a unique voice.

"Get your hands off her."

I looked up with teary eyes and saw a guy dressed in all black. He was wearing a black cap and a black face mask.

"I said. Get. Your. Hands. Off. Her." The man spoke again with a bit more anger in his voice.

One of the men scoffed.

"Make me kiddo." One of the more buffer guys said.

It was silent for a split second.

"Okay."

Suddenly the black figure threw a knife with full force. The knife landed in the mans shoulder.

The man immediately let go of me and grunted in pain while holding his now injured shoulder. Suddenly another knife was thrown straight into the mans thigh causing him to collapse in pain onto the cold concrete floor.

Two of the other men ran over to the black figure but soon immediately regretted it when the figure flipped them both over making them land hard on their backs.

I just stood there speechless. The guy must have been very advanced in karate or something because he was honestly amazing.

There was one more guy standing and he looked petrified, I don't blame him, I would be too.

"Leave now, before I make sure all of you never walk again." The black figure spoke calmly while looking down.

All the guys got up and ran away while dragging their injured friend along with them in the process.

The figure looked down and sighed. He looked back up at me. He walked towards me and soon just stared at me.

He grabbed my shoulders softly and looked at me up and down.

"Are you o-okay?"

"Did those pricks hurt you anywhere? I swear I'll kill them all." The figure asked sounding really angry and concerned for my well being at the same time.

"I'm f-fine. Thank you." I said and looked at his half covered face.

"You know, you shouldn't be here this late, there are so many sick people in this sick world Seehye."

I froze.

".....How do you know my name?" I asked confused.

He froze too when he realised what he had just said.

"I uh, I g-guessed it." He said and backed away a bit.

I stepped forward with full curiosity taking over me. I slowly reached for the mans mask and pulled it off gently.

My breath hitched at the sight.

"T-Taehyung?"

Taehyung quickly snatched the face mask off me and looked down avoiding any sort of eye contact.

"Pretend this never happened." He said coldly and walked off.

But what even just happened?