thirty two - hell

Seehye's POV

I was currently sitting at our table next to Xiumin. Our table consisted of Xiumin, Taehyung, me, Yeri and some other people that I don't usually talk to. Taehyung was currently getting food for us while me and Xiumin were just gossiping about random stuff.

Soon enough, Taehyung came back and sat next to me on the opposite side. Taehyung sent Xiumin a glare, making him back off and talk to Yeri.

I shrugged his weird action off and began to eat.

"This is really good!" I said as I kept stuffing my face with food. He just laughed at me.

Suddenly the music stopped and one of the teachers came on stage.

"Alright everyone, before we start all the speeches and awards, I would like to just say a few words. First off, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came today, it wouldn't have been an amazing night without you."

Everyone started cheering before they quieted down again.

Everyone was silent as the teacher started handing out awards for the people who helped make the formal. I was leaning on Taehyung before the entrance door located behind everyone, slammed open.

I looked up and saw a group of boys.

"Well it's nice for you guys to finally sho-"

A massive bang sound echoed across the room.

I turned to the teacher and my eyes widened in fright. The teacher was staring into the distance as blood started trickling down his damp forehead. He finally collapsed and my blood ran cold.

I turned to Taehyung as everyone began to scream and run all over the place. Everyone was either trying to escape or find some place to hide.

"Seehye get down!" Taehyung said as I was pulled under the table.

I started shaking in fear as tears began to invade my vision. This was terrifying. There were gun shots being fired constantly as peoples screams became louder and louder.

I turned to Taehyung.

"Taehyung, I'm scared." I said as tears fell down my cheeks. I tried my best to stay strong during this situation but it was terrifying, what if it was my turn to scream and run? What if this was how my life came to an end?

Taehyung spoke,

"Don't be scared okay Seehye? I'm here." I looked up as I saw a tear roll down his cheek. My heart fell into a million pieces. I could tell that he was scared too and in all honesty that broke my heart. He hugged me tightly and wrapped his arms around my ears to block out all the terrifying noises that continuously replayed in my head.

After what seemed like forever, Taehyung removed his hands off of my ears but still kept me in his embrace. Suddenly, everything fell silent. The only thing that could be heard were peoples muffled crying. I looked around and could see multiple bodies laying lifeless on the floor. I prayed to god that one of them wasn't Seulgi or Jimin. I could see multiple people also hiding under tables. It seems like the only people alive were the ones who remained under the tables.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming towards my direction. I slowly began shaking in fear as sweat started forming on my forehead and inside of my palms.

"Shh, I'm here." Taehyung whispered as he hugged me tighter.

Things were finally started to calm down a bit until a man started talking.

"Well! That was fun wasn't it!" The man started laughing psychotically as he started making his way to the stage where the now lifeless, teacher laid.