twenty five - the sword fight

Seehye's POV

Everyone was currently settling in with their cabins and cabin mates. The whole time I was talking to Seulgi. We talked about a lot of random stuff. Soon enough Jimin got up on my bed and sat next to me, also joining in on the conversation.

We were talking about our favourite foods, movies, animals ect. It was really fun until we heard an announcement.

"Everyone please come to the meeting point so we can start our activities."

We all went outside and sat down. Namjoon started reading out the groups who would do which activities.

"Cabin two and seven, you will doing sword fighting."

"Yes!" I yelled in excitement. Sword fighting was the best activity out of all of the activities.

Soon enough, every Cabin group got their activity and began to leave.

Our group made our way into the middle of the forest where the sword fighting takes place. Our instructor was Namjoon since he apparently was a 'skilled fighter' himself.

"Now, we don't want anyone getting hurt so here are the rules. Firstly, you can only aim for the shoulders. If you attack the chest or the head, you will be removed and sent home. Secondly, safety gear must be worn at all times. The sword is sharp and someone can get hurt so we want to avoid that possibility, understood?" Namjoon said.

"Yes." Everyone said.

After that, Namjoon demonstrated some basic moves to help when we verse each other. He taught us how to dodge, block and attack. Eventually everyone got the hang of it so we finally began to verse eachother.

"Alright, first paring is Vernon and Xiumin!" Namjoon announced.

Everyone was watching as they both stepped in the circle.

"You may begin." Namjoon said.

Everyone was cheering since it was really intense and funny at the same time. Eventually Xiumin hit Vernon on the shoulder and won.

Namjoon kept announcing pairings after pairings. Finally my name was announced.

"Seehye and Seulgi, you're up." Namjoon said and everyone cheered.

I put the gear on and stepped forward. Soon enough we were both ready. Seulgi attacked first but I blocked her sword and pushed it back causing her to stumble and fall over which turns out to be the funniest thing I've ever witnessed.

I eventually won since she was too weak to get back up since we both were laughing so hard.

Soon enough a new pairing was called.

"Taehyung and Jungkook, please come on up!" Namjoon said with a smirk and my eyes widened. I turned to Jimin and he had the same expression. This wouldn't turn out good.

The cheers got louder as Taehyung and Jungkook stepped forward. Taehyung was looking mad. His hand was clenched around the sword. He looked as if he was ready to kill. To be honest, he looked really scary, I even got shivers just watching him.

"May the best win!" Namjoon yelled.

Suddenly both swords collided causing the sound to echo across the whole forest. The fight was crazy. It happened so fast. Swords were being swung and blocked every second. Jungkook swung and Taehyung blocked it constantly. They looked like they were professionals or something.

"Where the heck did they learn how to do that?" I asked Jimin and he just shrugged.

I couldn't look away from the two, it was so intense. Out of no where, Jungkook swung and cut through the armour into Taehyung shoulder. Taehyung grunted but tried to hide the pain so he wouldn't be taken out of the battle. Suddenly Taehyung went full force. He got the sword and started swinging it constantly but Jungkook kept blocking him.

"Alright times up!" Namjoon announces.

"Jungkook wins!" Everyone started cheering while I sighed.

Taehyung's POV

I tried my best to control my anger I had when Namjoon announced the winner. I knew Namjoon planned this all along to get to me, but I refuse to let him think he can have something over me. I sighed angrily not believing  that Jungkook beat me in something that is so easy, something that I'm an expert in.

While I'm staring ahead I felt someone's breath fan my ear. I turned around and see Jungkook.

"You're really bad. What happened to you Taehyung? You used to be one of the best and now you're one of the worst!" He laughed out loud before continuing.

"You won't stand a chance against me when I decided to collect what is mine."

I turned my head and to be met with Jungkook's gaze. I just scoffed in response to how pathetic he was acting.

"Seehye isn't yours." I answered coldly while looking straight into his eyes.

"Are you sure Taehyung?" Jungkook said as he walked away while smirking psychotically.