twenty six - archery

Thank you to @thirstae- and @princessnuyu for inspiring me so much! omg this originally wasn't a chapter but I decided to add it bC YOU WERE SO NICE IM TEARS ILY AND IT ENDED UP BEING 2K WORDS LMAOO BYE

-

Seehye's Pov

After everyone finished their activities, we were all instructed by Wendy to come inside and have lunch.

I was so excited for lunch today since I was starving. I rushed passed everyone and took a seat at our table. Sadly the tables were designated to each cabin so you could only sit next to your cabin mates. I took a seat next to Seulgi while Jungkook and Jimin also sat down. Finally, Namjoon allowed us to get up and pick our food. My mouth was watering.

There was fresh pizza, any warm or iced beverage, pies, chicken, chips, fruit salad, ice cream and basically anything you could imagine!

I finally got my food and sat back down. I waited for Seulgi and she finally came with food falling off her plate since she got everything and when I say everything I mean everything!

Soon after her, Jimin arrived and so did Jungkook. Namjoon finally allowed us all to eat. I was digging into my food, making conversation with Seulgi until I realized that Taehyung wasn't here.

"Oh Jimin, where's Taehyung?" I asked with food all over my face.

He laughed before he continued,

"I'm not sure, maybe in the cabin." He said.

I sighed.

"I'll be back." I said as I got up. I got a fresh plate of food and decided to bring it to Taehyung.

When I was satisfied with the amount I put on, I made my way to the cabin. I was walking down the dirt road making sure not to trip along the way. I finally entered the cabin and it was quiet. I decided to open the bedroom door.

"oH MY!" I shouted as I turned away, almost dropping the food.

"You should knock next time." Taehyung said coldy.

"Well you should put a shirt on next time!" I said back in response.

He just scoffed and continued what he was doing.

"I um, bought you some food." I said as I hesitantly turned back around to give him the food, trying not to get distracted by his beautifully toned abs.

He reached out and grabbed the food and I gasped.

"Taehyung! What the hell? You're hurt badly!" I said as I grabbed his arm to see a deep red cut.

He shoved his arm away.

"I'm okay, it doesn't hurt."

I quickly put the food down and ran to get some first aid supplies from the emergency cupboard.

I walked back in to see him munching on the food I brought him.

I sighed and sat next to him. I fixed the wound that was very visible on his muscular arm.

"You need to stop hurting yourself Taehyung." I said concerned.