fifteen - my savior

Seehye's POV

The movie soon finished so Taehyung told me to wait on the stool outside while he got something that was a 'surprise' for me. I was waiting for what seemed like hours until I saw a little kitten walk into an alleyway next to me. I stood there in awe and contemplated if I should follow it or not, Taehyung told me to not move but he's not here at the moment, right? It seemed like it had an owner or something so I decided to follow it. I got up and made my way into the alleyway, I looked down hoping to not step on anything too dirty. Suddenly I soon smashed into someone's chest, a very hard one, but not as hard as Taehyungs. I looked up and saw a big guy with many tattoos. I immediately gulped.

"Well look what we have here." The big guy smirked as he walked closer towards me.

I sighed.

"Sorry, I'll be leaving now." I said and turned around to be met with a much smaller guy who had tattoos too.

I tried to walk around him but was instead grabbed by the arm and was pulled back harshly. Oh, not this again.

I pushed the guy off me and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He fell on the floor as I pushed passed his smaller friend. Suddenly, I felt a hand wrap around my ankle which caused me to face plant onto the hard cement.

I knew I wouldn't be able to last long so I screamed for help.

"Help me!" I screamed as I was being pulled.

"Taehyung help me!" I screamed for a second time trying to push this creep off of me.

Suddenly Taehyung came out and saw what was happening. He immediately ran towards me and pushed one of the guys onto the ground. He twisted the smaller guys arm which made a loud 'snap' sound which caused me to cringe. The guy collapsed and held his arm while he screamed. I soon kicked the big guy off me as he was distracted from all the screaming that was happening. Taehyung pulled me up and dragged me with him as he ran off. After running for around three minutes he grabbed me and shoved me against the wall hard and started to yell at me.

"I told you not to move! Why would you go into that alleyway, are you stupid? Who knows what could have happened to you!" He said while shouting in my face.

I looked down trying not to tear up.

"You know what happened last time so why the hell would you risk it again!" He shouted louder this time which caused me to jump slightly back against the wall even more.

"I-I'm sorry." I said as I looked up at him and started sobbing.

Taehyung looked at me in pity. He probably felt bad for yelling at me like he just did.

"Please stop crying." He said as he put both of his hands on the wall between both sides of my head.

"I don't like seeing you cry, you're too beautiful to be crying missy." He said as he moved his soft thumb to my cheeks and wiped away the excess tears.

"You're just so precious and I just want to protect you."

"Nevermind, I will protect you."

There was a moment of silence before I decided to make a move.

I got off the wall and hugged Taehyung closely. He gladly returned the hug which made me smile.

"Thank you." I paused.

"For everything."

-

omfmsbjxd I'm so exited for this book I literally have planned it all and It's gonna get real good soon, lots of drama is coming very soon! (hopefully it will turn out good!)