six - jealousy

Seehye's POV

"Have fun at school Seehye-ah!" My dad said while he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"I will! Bye!" I said and waved goodbye while walking out of the house.

I decided to play music on my phone. I put a random song on, I was really liking it so I decided to double check what it was called.

"BTS - Blood Sweat and Tears."

What the heck?

Behind the scenes - blood sweat and tears?

What a weird band name I thought to myself. I brushed it off and put my phone back into my pocket while making my way to Seulgi's house.

-

We eventually arrived at school and the first person I looked for was Taehyung. I wanted to say thank you to him. He really did protect me, who knows what would of happened if he wasn't there. I decided to go to the back of the school since a lot of people hang out around there. I soon arrived behind at the back of the school and search for him since there was a lot of people back there. My eyes widened and I breathed in relief as I see Taehyung sitting on a tree branch alone. I slowly make my way towards him and try to make a conversation with him even though he seems like he doesn't want to see me.

"Uh Taehyung?" I asked softly.

He rolled his eyes.

"What?" He said coldly while avoiding eye contact.

"I just wanted to say thank yo-" He cut me off.

"Did you tell anyone?" He asked rudely. 

"No I didn't." 

"Okay good." He said as he sighed, probably in relief. 

It was a few seconds of silence before I decided to continue the conversation.

"I really am grateful that you came Taehyung. Thank you so much." I said while I bent down and gave him a hug.

I was suddenly pulled back off Taehyung with much force. I looked up to see who pulled me off and it was Chanyeol.

"Chanye-" I was cut off by him.

"Be quiet."

With that Taehyung got up and took a step closer to Chanyeol making them only inches apart.

"That's no way to treat a lady Chanyeol." Taehyung said while smirking and emphasising his name.

It became dead silent. The two were glaring at each other for what seemed like forever until I grabbed Chanyeol's arm and pulled him away with me.

We eventually returned to our lockers. Chanyeol turned around and grabbed my shoulders softly.

"Seehye, stay away from him, he is giving me bad vibes, I don't like him." 

He paused for a second before continuing. 

"I just want to protect you, I love you." He said as he pulled me into a massive bear hug which I gladly accepted.

As I was in the hug, a thought ran through my mind.

He says he

wants to protect me,

he says 

he loves

 me,

but where

was

 he

when I needed those things most ?