thirty eight - love

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seehye's POV

7:47pm

I woke up from my nap with arms still wrapped around me. I decided I should take a shower since I probably look and smell horrible by now.

I gently removed Taehyungs arm from me and made my way quietly to the bathroom.

I removed my clothes and turned the water on. Once I got the right temperature, I stepped in and watched all the dirt and dry blood flow off my body. It felt so nice and refreshing to finally be clean.

I soon finished my shower and stepped out, combing my hair. I wrapped a towel around me before then realising I don't have a spare pair of clothes.

Shit.

I had no choice so I walked back out and quietly walked back to Taehyungs room, hoping he would have a large t-shirt in his wardrobe.

I finally reached the door, I slowly opened it but once I took a step in I was slammed onto the wall roughly. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung staring at me with lust in his eyes.

Narrators POV

"Seehye, I missed you so much." Taehyung said breathing heavily.

Suddenly Seehye's eyes widened as she felt soft lips caressing hers, she left out a small sound before she kissed back willingly. Taehyung let go of her delicate lips and looked into her dark eyes admiring them. Seehye's hands reached and cupped his face lovingly. Taehyung leaned into her hands before taking them into his ones. "I missed you so so so much." Taehyung said. Seehye's lips twitched into a smile before she made her move to kiss him. Her arms flew around his neck bringing him closer. Taehyung replied with passionate kisses on her now swollen lips.

He hovered to her neck and there he licked, sucked and kissed as he covered her neck with developing purple spots. Lust and love were hovering in his mind. Seehye let out small moans, her face was dusted with a slight pink blush. She felt shy doing such activities, mainly because she's never experienced them with anyone until now. Taehyung felt her slight discomfort and he went to kiss her lips again. "Do you trust me?" he said against her forehead.

"Of course, I just haven't done this before." She looked away blushing. Taehyung giggled slightly before reaching his hands and slowly moving the towel down. She gestured him to stop and he gave her a confused look. She covered her chest in a protective manner and Taehyung then knew what was wrong. He smirked, "Now now Seehye. No need to be shy." Suddenly, Seehyes' towel dropped onto the floor and Taehyung roughly pushed her onto the bed, before jumping on top of her, making memories they will never forget.