seventeen - danger

B4 WE START I JUST WANT 2 SAY THANK YOU TO @thirstae- fOR BEING SUCH A nicE PERSON LIKE OEWKOGW

also thx 2 dina, jad and sora AND LAINIE 4 being good ass friends ok thank u

----------

Taehyung's POV

"Who's this?" The man showed me a photo and my heart skipped a beat.

It was a photo of her, a photo of Seehye.

I sighed and looked down.

"I told you a million times, I have no idea who she is."

"Then how come one of my men saw her with you Taehyung?!" The man said as he raised his voice.

"He's lying." I responded with gritted teeth.

Suddenly the man stood up to my height and punched me hard on my cheek causing my head to whip to the side. I clenched my jaw ready to kill him but I controlled my anger.

"Taehyung, I don't like people lying to me." He said while he began to roll up his sleeves.

"Now, tell me who this girl is."

"I don't know." I responded once again now clenching my fists.

After I finished my sentence, I felt another hard fist come in contact with my nose. I stumbled a bit from the hard contact but soon regained my balance. My nose felt liquidy so I wiped it with my hand and saw a red liquid. My nose was bleeding. I scoffed at how weak I probably looked.

As soon as I looked up to speak I got punched once again but this time in my stomach.

I grunted in pain and held my stomach. I looked up to see Jimin looking at me, watching in pity. I knew Jimin wanted to help, but he had no choice but to watch his best friend get beaten.

I straightened my back and stood up looking away from his disgusting face. I stared at the wall behind him and waited for him to start speaking again.

The man grabbed a chair and took a seat right in front of me before starting to talk to me again.

"Well Taehyung, I guess if you don't know her, you wouldn't mind me calling one of the boys to go and grab her, would you?"

I clenched my jaw even harder and felt my blood beginning to boil. If anyone touched Seehye I wouldn't be able to control myself, let alone control my anger.

I clenched my fists and looked him in the eyes. A smirk formed on his lips which made me want to punch him oh so badly, but then again, I knew I couldn't.

He got off the chair and started walking around in circles. He looked very intimidating but I knew I wouldn't let him have that satisfaction over me.

He began speaking.

"Who would go and grab her for me? Hm," He paused as he kept walking around me.

"Would you like Yoongi to grab her?"

"Or Namjoon?"

"Or what about Hoseok?"

He eventually stopped walking around in circles as stood direction in front of me. He began to smirk and at that point, I knew what he was going to say next.

"What about, Jungkook?" My blood ran cold as I heard those words, especially when I heard his name.

"Well, I think she's Jungkook's type, don't you agree?"