twenty four - bus ride

Seehye's POV

A week has passed and I'm feeling better. I decided to go to school today since I would see my best friend. I walked into my class and was immediately met with smiles from everyone.

"We missed you Seehye." My teacher said and I smiled. I sat down next to Seulgi as the teacher started talking.

"Now that everyone is here. We can talk about something very special!" The teacher paused before continuing.

"We are heading of to camp!"

Yells of happiness echoed around the room causing me to laugh, it felt good to laugh.

"Your deposits are due on Friday and the camp is on Monday. The camp is very short so I hope you will all attended." She started walking around the room and handing out permission slips out to everyone. Hopefully this will be fun.

Day of camp.

I woke up at 6am and took my luggage to Seulgi's house. She walked out and squeaked in excitement. I jumped up and down and hugged her. This is going to be really fun, I hope.

We eventually made our way to school and waited for the bus to arrive. When it did I placed all of my luggage in the bottom of the bus, along with Seulgi's.

I walked on the bus and sat near the back, of course Seulgi sat next to me. As everyone was sitting down, a pair of familiar faces sat in front of us.

"Hey ladies." Jimin said as he winked. His actions made me and Seulgi cringe.

"Just stop, just stop." Seulgi said causing me to giggle.

"Hey Taehyung." I said friendly seeing how Taehyung wasn't in the conversation.

"Hello." He turned around and smiled.

"Wow, you can actually smile? Never knew." Seehye said and Jimin laughed at her comment while Taehyung just scoffed.

The bus ride over all was really enjoyable. The ride ended up being around 4 hours which was okay. As we were driving I decided to look out the window. The view was beautiful, there were so many trees and fern's everywhere. The nature looked memorising honestly.

Suddenly the bus came to a stop.

"Were here!" The teacher yelled and everyone started yelling in happiness.

Everyone slowly made their way out of the bus. As I was waking out of the bus, I tripped over my shoe lace but before I could make contact with the floor, a pair of arms caught me. I looked up and saw him.

"Thank you Taehyung." I said as my face turned red from embarrassment.

"You're really clumsy, it's cute." He said as he bent down and started tying my shoe lace for me.

"Thank y-you." I said and quickly ran to Seulgi.

Everyone took a seat on the dirt as the teacher started telling us information.

Soon enough the instructors came. There was one girl and one boy. The boy looked really, really handsome.

"Hello everybody, my name is Namjoon and I will be your instructor for the majority of this camp." He announced and smiled at everyone.

"Hello everyone, my name is Wendy and I will also be your instructor for majority of this camp." She announced while she smiled at everyone.

"Alright so Namjoon will be announcing your cabin mates, while I will be handing your room key to you all." Wendy announced as she held a bucket of keys.

"Cabin one consists of,  Jackson, Jaebum, Woozi, Jennie and Lisa."

"Cabin two consists of, Rose, Mingyu, Youngjae, Hyuna and Chanyeol.

"Cabin three, consists of Taehyung, Jimin, Seulgi, Seehye and Jungkook." I sighed hoping things will go smoothly. Our group got off the floor and went over to Wendy and Namjoon.

"Nice to see you again Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jimin scoffed. Jungkook just smiled.

"Jeez Taehyung, you know a lot of people." I said while Wendy handed me the key.

When our group was ready to leave, we all walked over to Cabin three.

(All the cabins are like next to eachother.)

I walked in and squealed in exitment

I walked in and squealed in exitment. There were two bunk beds and a single bed as well as a small bathroom and a small kitchen.

"I bags top bunk!" I screamed out as I climbed up the ladder.

"Me too!" Seulgi shouted as she climbed onto the one next to me.

Taehyung and Jimin just laughed at us while they sat down.

Taehyung had the single bed while Jimin was underneath me and Jungkook was underneath Seulgi.