forty - progress

Seehye's POV

6 months later

Highschool finished two months ago, allowing my pregnancy not to become noticed since I always wore baggy t-shirts. At school, Taehyung always looked after me and made sure I was safe. 

Seulgi and Chanyeol found out about my pregnancy and life has not been better, they're always making me food to keep my baby healthy and are already buying baby stuff. My dad however, was also very supportive about it and even started crying because he was so happy and proud. 

I eventually moved out and lived with Taehyung since I felt safe there and since he was the father of my child.

My belly is growing quite large already and my back is already getting sore, Seulgi is my shopping buddy, she goes everywhere with me and helps me find stuff to wear too.

All of Taehyung's close friends, like Jimin and Yoongi also know I'm pregnant and they're also very supportive, especially Jimin, he always tags along when me and Seulgi go shopping.

I finished shopping with Seulgi and Jimin. They dropped me off in front of Taehyung's house.

I walked in and saw Taehyung waiting at the door for me.

"Hey beautiful," He said giving me a hug,

"Hello little princess, or prince." He said talking to my belly, which made me giggle.

I was about to walk in, before he stopped me.

"I want to take you somewhere." He said putting his hand out.

I was shocked but I took his hand and went into his car. He turned it on and we began driving to who knows where.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll find out," He said looking at me and then smirking,

That damn smirk never gets old.

-

"We are here." He said, getting out of the car and walking to my side, opening the door for me.

I smiled and took his hand as he pulled me out gently.

"You good?" He said and I nodded.

"So were in the middle of a billion bushes?" I asked confused,

"Just wait,"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bushes, he moved a massive branch and then helped me walk through it before exposing me to the most beautiful view I've ever seen.

"Woah," I said in amazement.

"It's so beautiful!" I said, covering my hand over my mouth.

I turned to Taehyung who was staring at me proudly,

"Thank you so much for taking me here," I said as I gave him a hug.

I could see the purple sunset and multiple waterfalls and many air balloons in the distance. The scenery was something I've never seen before.

"So you like it?" He giggled, 

"Of course Taehyung! It's so amazing." I said holding his hand.

Suddenly Taehyung grabbed both of my hands and turned me to face him.

He began talking,

"Seehye, you're the light in my darkness,

You always cheer me up and always make me sane.

I knew I loved you, but I never thought I couldn't live without you.

When you got taken away from me, I never felt so lonely and lost in my life.

I promise, I will always protect you, 

I promise I will always show you love and respect,

I promise, I will be the best boyfriend and husband for you..."

He suddenly bend down on one knee and grabbed a box from his back pocket, and put it in front of me.

"So Seehye, will you please..." He paused,

 "Marry me."

I was speechless as he stared into my eyes, even though I've been with him for a while now, every time he stares at me, smirks at me or even smiles at me, my heart tingles with excitement and I knew I could never let someone like him go.

"Of course!" I said breathing in relief.

He smiled as he slipped the ring onto my finger.

Once the ring was on, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss

Once the ring was on, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Our lips collided as he wrapped his hands gently around my waist. The kiss was soft and gentle, the sound of the birds chirping at the sunset right in front of us made the kiss ten times more romantic. We eventually pulled away and I snuggled into his chest, staring at the sunset with not only the father of my child but with my now, husband.