ten - alcohol

Seehye's POV

~ding! ding! ding!~

I groaned and turned to the side of the bed. I picked up my phone and saw that an unknown number was calling me. I looked at the time on my phone screen and my eyes widened. Who would call me at 1am? I thought to myself. I answered the call and put it on speaker to hopefully hear the voice more clearly.

As I was listening, all I could hear loud music playing as well as lots of people laughing and sounding like they were having fun.

"Hello? I think you have the wrong numb-"

I was cut off by a slurred voice.

"Hey babyy~"

I bolted up from my bed as soon as I heard the voice of the person.

"C-Chanyeol?" I asked concerned.

"Yes baby, that's me~" He said while speaking unclearly.

"Chanyeol, have you been drinking?"  I paused before continuing.

"Whatever forget that, where are you? I'm coming to pick you up right now." I said while changing into normal clothes.

"I'm at the Grand Bar, I'll be waiting for you baby~" He giggled like a child as he said those words. I sighed and ended the call.

-

I eventually arrived at the Grand Bar. I groaned and made my way in. The place was huge, there were so many people and I had no idea how the hell I was supposed to find Chanyeol. This place was disgusting. Everywhere you'd look, there would be people making out. Half the girls barley had any clothes on which made me very uncomfortable too. Why the hell was Chanyeol here anyways? I shrugged off my thoughts and kept searching for him.

As I was searching I was suddenly pulled hard from behind. I turned around and I breathed in relief.

"Chanyeol! I was looking everywhere for you!" I pulled him into a hug.

I soon tried to pull away from the hug but he wasn't letting go which was cute, at the start.

"Chanyeol, you can let go now." I asked calmly but he didn't listen.

"Chanyeol?" I asked getting a bit concerned this time.

"Chanyeol-ah? Let go now."

He finally spoke.

"No. I want you baby~" He said while mumbling each word.

I rolled my eyes. Suddenly he hugged me even tighter around my neck which was making me unable to breathe properly.

"Chanyeol, please, let me go." I said concerned.

As I was trying to push Chanyeol off of me a guy came out and punched him straight in the face. The guy was wearing a black hat so at this point I had no idea who he was. Chanyeol immediately collapsed onto the wooden floor but soon good back up and started laughing like a mad man, at this point, anyone could see he was clearly drunk. I didn't want the situation to become worse so I went up to Chanyeol and held his hand. I told him to calm down and stop but instead, he pushed me out of the way which caused me to fall backwards onto the floor.

Chanyeol quickly ran to me and asked if I was okay. This resulted into him getting punched on the cheek again, by the unknown guy. I pushed myself off the floor and blocked Chanyeol from being hit anymore. Chanyeol was drunk, the poor guy didn't know what he was getting himself into.

"Stop it please!" I asked while I stood in front of Chanyeol in a protective stance.

The unknown man didn't reply but instead, lifted up his head which caused me to immediately recognise his face.

"Taehyung?" I asked completely shocked once again, but what the heck was he doing here as well?

He said nothing back and just walked off.

Once Taehyung walked away I went back to Chanyeol to check if he was okay.

"I-I didn't mean to hurt you." Chanyeol said while caressing my cheek.

I rolled my eyes and pushed his warm hand gently away from my face. I then ignored him for the rest of the way while I took him home safely.