fourteen - the movie

Seehye's POV

I was currently walking home from school with Seulgi. Today was the day that I was going to the movies with Taehyung. I was kind of nervous because I've never really gone out with a boy apart from Chanyeol. I mean this is not a date or anything but still, I'm terrified!

"We are watching a horror movie at 6 pm." I told Seulgi as she kept asking me questions about tonight.

"Haha, don't you hate horror movies?" She laughed.

"I swear when we saw the Conjuring, you got so scared and hugged me so tight that I could barely breathe!"

I let out a small giggle.

"Be quiet." I said and rolled my eyes playfully.

We soon reached Seulgi's house so I said goodbye to her and kept making my way to my house. So many thoughts were currently running through my mind. What am I going to wear? How am I going to style my hair? Should I wear makeup? All these thoughts didn't help my nervousness. I eventually ran inside and went to my room. I checked the time and it was 4:30 pm which gives me an hour and thirty minutes to create a decent outfit. I quickly called Seulgi on Skype and asked for her opinions. I tried around four outfits until I found one I liked.

"Omo, you look so pretty! That's my best friend!" She shouted as she smiled through her webcam

I sighed and smiled before ending the call with Seulgi.

It was currently 5:26 pm so I decided I would get ready to leave. I walked down the stairs in my black heels slowly, so I wouldn't fall. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I looked up to see my dad looking up at me while smiling.

"You look really pretty Seehye." He said while he looked me up and down.

I giggled.

"Thank you Dad." I said while I walked over to him and gave him a quick hug.

"Be safe."

"I will! Don't worry." I smiled.

I walked to the door and waved goodbye.

I began my trip to the cinemas. The walk was around 15 minutes so I would arrive a couple minutes before. As soon as I saw the cinema the butterflies in my stomach doubled in size. I was so nervous.

What if he doesn't show up? I thought to myself while I started walking up the steps to the cinema entrance. I walked into the lobby and looked around for him. I saw him at the corner of the lobby staring at me with widened eyes. I smiled and looked down. He walked towards me and looked at me up and down.

"Y-you look p-pretty, really pretty." I felt my cheeks heat up so I immediately looked down.

"Uh, thank you, not so bad yourself." I said while he scoffed and looked down.

He was wearing a black jumper and black ripped jeans. He was also wearing black high top converses with a black cap to follow.

"Shall we get our tickets?" I asked politely.

"I already got them for us." He said while smiling.

"Oh thank you, I can pay you back right now, here I'll give you the money."

I was reaching down for my purse but was stopped when he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't pay me back." He removed his hand off of my wrist after he finished his sentence and looked down.

That was a bit weird. I decided to move on and continue the conversation.

"We should you know, go find our seats now." I said while smiling.

He just nodded his head while I led the way.

"Ah here! Cinema seven!" I said while Taehyung was standing next to me.

I looked up and smiled at him and surprisingly he smiled back.

We found our seats and sat down. We were in the middle of the third last row. I was really happy that the cinema wasn't packed today since usually every chair is filled.

The movie started and I already was feeling scared, hopefully, it goes well.

-

I covered my eyes and jumped back as soon as I saw the guy getting slaughtered. The man's screams were so loud, it really scared me. As I was covering my eyes from the screen I heard giggling next to me. I opened my eyes and turned to Taehyung who couldn't stop laughing. I turned my eyes back to the screen and saw that the man now was getting beaten to death. I turned back to Taehyung and he was laughing so hard I honestly thought he was going to pass out at any moment.

"Why are you laughing? This is terrifying!" I said while I looked at him in shock.

He took a moment to catch his breath.

"I find it funny and exciting honestly, I mean look at him!" He points to the now dead man and starts laughing again.

What the heck is wrong with this guy today?

I rolled my eyes and focused back on the movie which I immediately regretted it since a jump scare came up.

I screamed and immediately hugged Taehyung's arm in a split second which caused him to tense up.

He looked down towards me.

He soon put his other arm around me awkwardly.

He paused for a second before speaking.

"It's going to be okay Seehye."

"You're safe with me."

-

srry 4 not updating i've been busy ;(

I'll update again sooN

aLSO THx for 500 reADS :)