sixteen - loneliness

Seehye's POV

Today is finally Monday. I am so exited to attend school today since I had so much fun with Taehyung at the movies on Friday. I really hope he comes to school today, I am really, really exited to see him!

I jumped out of bed and picked an outfit. It was kind of chilly outside so I decided to wear some black ripped jeans, a striped black and white t-shirt with a cute little jean jacket to go with it. I was going to wear my black converses but I forgot where I put them so I decided just to put on some black and white Adidas originals.

 I was going to wear my black converses but I forgot where I put them so I decided just to put on some black and white Adidas originals

After I finished getting dressed I combed my hair and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my school bag and rushed downstairs almost falling. I said goodbye to my father while I, of course, made my way to Seulgi's house.

I waited outside for what seemed forever before she finally came out of her house. We finally arrived in front of our school. I waved goodbye to Seulgi and ran to my locker hoping I would see Taehyung somewhere. I didn't see him so I decided I would just go to the first period and see him there.

The bell rang and I walked into the classroom. I took a seat next to my best friend while the teacher marked the roll.

"Seulgi?"

"Here."

"Seehye?"

"Here."

"Jimin?"

It was silent as I looked around the room.

"Has anyone seen Jimin?" The teacher asked as she got no response.

"Jackson?"

"Here."

"Taehyung?"

"Has anyone seen Taehyung?" The teacher asked once again looking around the room but yet again got no response.

The teacher soon finished the roll and I sighed. Where is Jimin? Most importantly, where is Taehyung?

-

It is currently lunchtime and I'm sitting in the cafeteria with Seulgi.

I didn't feel like eating so I just kept poking my food.

"Why are you so depressed?" Seulgi asked while drinking her Iced Coffee.

"I'm not depressed, I just feel a bit lonely today." I said sadly.

"Lonely? Don't make me laugh Seehye, what are you even on about?" She said while she punched my shoulder playfully.

I let out a slight laugh.

"Well I don't know, I'm just wondering why Taehyung didn't show up today, I mean I would ask Jimin but he isn't here either."

"Relax Seehye, they will be here tomorrow or something, it's not like you're never going to see them again and besides you got me!" She shouted playfully making a smile form onto my lips.

"I don't know how or why, but you always cheer me up." I said while I reached out and hugged her from across the table.

"Well, you know me, I have my ways." She said raising my eyebrow up and down making me roll my eyes playfully.

Even though Seulgi cheered me up, there was still a part of me wondering where Taehyung was.

-

im v srry 4 taking so long 2 update i finally got a new phone so ill update more, bye :)