thirty four - yoongi

small filler chapter ^-^

-

Seehye's POV

I lay in the darkness, hugging my swollen ankle. It has been a couple of hours since I last saw Jungkook. I was starving and my ankle was still sore. I lay limp against the wall and prayed that my dad, Seulgi, Taehyung and Jimin are doing okay. I hope that someone will find me soon because I don't know how much longer I will be able to go through this.

I was thinking about things until the door opened. I flinched from the brightness. My eyes took a while to adapt to who the person was, it wasn't Jungkook, it was the man who threw me against the wall and almost choked me to death! How nice. I glared at him and looked to the side, he scoffed at my actions.

He sat down in front of me and pulled my leg. I hissed in pain.

"What are y-"

"Shut up." He said as he cut me off.

I was going to say something but I kept my mouth shut when I saw he had a first aid kit next to him.

I sighed and placed my head against the wall, looking at what he was doing.

He suddenly pressed down on a spot and I flinched in pain.

"Sorry." He said with a smirk before continuing.

He finally finished and began talking to me,

"It should heal by tomorrow. I'll give you medicine to help the process." He said as he pulled out a water bottle and some pills.

I stared at him, not knowing if I should trust him.

"Drink it." He said.

I didn't move.

"Listen, we can do it the hard way or the easy way. I would recommend the easy way if you don't want to get more hurt." He growled out.

I sighed in defeat and drank the pills. The water was so refreshing. I couldn't stop drinking it. Yoongi stared at me with wide eyes when he saw that all the water in the bottle was gone.

"Wow." He said before snatching the bottle out of my hands causing me to let out a small giggle.

He got up and began walking out of the room.

"Wait!" I shouted. He stopped but didn't turn around.

"Thank you, uh Yooei? Yoonki?" I said trying to remember his name.

"Yoongi." He said.

"Oh sorry Yoongi." I said.

Suddenly a figure stood in front of him.

"Whats going on here?" 

I immediately knew who the voice belonged to.

"Oh look, its mister jerk," I said.

Jungkooks face immediately turned dark as I said those words.

"What did you call me?" He asked, anger drowning in his voice.

"A jerk." I said, not caring if I made him angry.

He scoffed before he began walking over to me.

He raised his hand up and I knew what was coming my way, He swung and I closed my eyes waiting for the impact, but it never came.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Yoongi grabbing Jungkook's wrist tightly.

"Stop hurting her Jungkook," Yoongi said.

Jungkook sent him a glare before shoving his arm out of his grip.

"Why do you care?" Jungkook responded as he stepped forward and bumped chests with Yoongi.

There was some tension in the air before Yoongi spoke,

"I care because Master requested to see her in one piece, remember?" Yoongi said.

Jungkook froze for a second and gulped before responding,

"Alright."

I scoffed at him.

He turned around and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Don't get too excited sweetheart, I'm not done with you, yet."

Jungkook left the room, leaving me and Yoongi alone.

It was awkward silence so I decided to speak up.

"So Yoongi... Are you going to um, leave or what?" I said, trying not to sound rude in the process.

"Oh, uh," Yoongi paused before scratching his head.

"I was  just  about to ask if you're hungry...?" He said awkwardly.

A smile grew onto my face and I nodded my head.

He stared at me before walking out of the room and getting me some food.