After Phantasma

After Jack ran away Erik sat by the piano thinking. He slammed his fist on the piano and said "I knew I shouldn't have brought him here."
   What was he thinking? His son was afraid of him. Just like everyone else. Erik turned around to see Gus behind him. Erik wasn't in the mood to talk but he saw an eager look on Gus's face.
    "What do you want. I'm not in the mood."
   "Well you see sure that Ms. Dior is a great singer and she has your song and she might preform or not."
  "Get to the point already!"
  "Sorry sure. Ms. Dior is preparing for the big show and Luke is alone in the hotel bar."
   Erik looked at Gus. What was he trying to get at? Then Erik had an idea. If Luke was alone then that would mean Erik could go there and put Luke in his place. He jumped up form his piano, grabbed his cape and ran out of Phantasma. This could be the only chance he will ever get.
      Luke was drinking and enjoying his time alone. Erik saw his target. He threw the bar tender out onto the street. Erik quickly put the uniform on. He came from behind the bar and asked if Luke needed anything.
    "Can you get me something a little stronger?"
   Erik shook his head. He really didn't know what he was doing so he picked a random drink and poured it into Luke's glass.
   After taking a sip Luke said "What am I suppose to do? I can't go back to Paris not with all the money he owes. I don't love Christine anymore and I don't even love our son."
With that last sentence Erik grabbed Luke and said "How could you? After everything Dior has done for you? Listen here and listen well. Dior will sing and when she does I am taking her and Jack with me. You will never see them again you ungrateful little boy."
Erik let go of Luke and walked away. He is going to go straight to Dior's dressing room and say what will happen. It took Erik a while to go and find Dior's dressing room. He opened the door to see Dior sitting behind a desk and wearing the most beautiful dress Erik had ever seen.
Dior didn't realize Erik was here so when he came behind her and put his hands on her shoulders it made her jump. She turned around and hugged him. Erik returned the favor. It was nice to have Dior in his arms again.
"You look so beautiful."
"Thank you. I am really nervous."
"Don't be. You'll do great."
Dior started to cry. Erik didn't know why but he held her close.
"I don't want to live here with Luke anymore."
"You won't have too. When your done singing I'm taking you and Jack with me and where going back to Paris."
Dior looked up at Erik. She was so happy to be going back to Paris with him and with Jack. Dior sat back down on the chair and looked at her self in the mirror.
Erik pulled out a beautiful blue necklace and put it on Dior. I sing
"It's time to leave him in the dust
It's time to be who you should be
It's time to do now as you must
And set the music in you free.
In moments, mere moments,
Drums will roll.
There'll you stand
Just like before.
The crowd will hush
And then in one sweet rush
I will hear you sing once more.
And music, our music
Will swell and then unwind
Like two strands of melody
At last entwined.
Fulfill us, complete us
Make us full
Seal our bond forever more
Tonight, for me,
Embrace your destiny.
Let me hear you sing
Once more. "

  With that I looked at my beautiful angle and turn to leave.
  Hey sorry if it took me a while to update. I haven't been feeling the greats with school and something else. I do not own Love Never Dies, the characters, or the songs. That goes to Andrew Loyd Webber. I hope you all like it.