~ TWELVE ~

Jack's POV

Jack, can I talk to you?

Yeah Ma, what do you need? I'm about to head out with &*#$.

About that...

What's wrong?

Jack, Sean, I don't think he's right for you.

What? What do you mean?

He just...scares me is all, honey. Just be careful.

"Mmm," I didn't open my eyes upon awaking, but simply snuggled deeper into the pillow I was laying against. I felt comfortable, and warm.

Wait, warm?

My senses kicked in, and I moved my arms across what I was hugging. Cotton, soft, gliding across something warm beneath it. And it was moving, tense but still rising up and down. I quickly realized that I was not snuggling a pillow.

My eyes opened, and I saw gray fabric. My eyes widened as I realized there were hands around me, holding me in a warm and loving embrace. I glanced up, instantly tensing.

Brown lazy eyes were string back at me. "Morning, Jack."

What the hell?! How did this happen?! "M-Morning," my heart began to pound and, like the other day in the kitchen, I found I could not move from my current position. Mark appeared o have been awaking for a while, him just cuddling me. It was strange, but an act of kindness. "W-W-What time is it?"

Mark looked past my shoulder, and I didn't turn to see what he was looking at in fear of ruining the oddly comfy position. "Eight thirty-five. Too early to function." He sighed and spoke in a groggy voice. I lightly yelped as he sunk down into the covers, wrapping him arms around my torso. My face instantly turned red, since now our noses were mere millimeters from touching.

"M-Mark?" He hummed in response. "Are you...why are we cuddling?"

He didn't open his eyes. "Because I'm sleepy and you're warm. So sue me damn it." I didn't speak as he nestled into the pillow, pulling me against him.

I had to admit, it was sorta nice. His chest was tone and warm, and his arms were nothing short of inviting. I eventually sighed, deciding to venture off my usual up-tight pathway. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling myself against him. It was...soothing.

Mark chuckled, a movement I could detect by the vibrations of his chest. I looked up, seeing him smirking with his eyes closed. "You're adorable," He whispered, "You know that?"

I blushed, quickly burying my face in his shirt once more. "Fuck off, you have explaining to do, cause I remember absolutely nothing." Mark stopped teasing me after that, and I was able to enjoy the no-homo snuggle session for another few hours.

A/N: Nothing better than writing fanfiction at 4:00 AM cause your friend stole all the covers at the sleep over.