Thank You

For y'all lazy asses out there, tl;dr, Thank you for reading, I love your comments and your support means the world to me. Octopi have three hearts and you don't even have half of one to read this wonderful note I am writing. Just kidding, go do something useful, this is anything but useful.

So, for the remaining 2 people and their pizza rolls. Hi, we are here! Finally! This is a book long time in coming, I've always wanted to write and this is the one thing that I have written that I can be proud of. Believe it or not, every single word in this book helped me out of being a lazy and miserable person. It gave me drive to do something.

As mentioned in the introduction, this is a gift to myself, a gift of commitment. I was anticipating that this would be a project that would span over the whole of 2017 but obviously I am wrong, but I am also right. Wrong in the fact that it took me a solid 2-3 months to plan, and only 2 months to complete writing. If you didn't notice, the first chapters are much more... childishly written than the later chapters, I wasn't in the good place when I started this book but I grew with the characters, hence the change in tone and language.

I've never intended to do something as deep and meaningful as this, but it really does stick well with me. I love the epiphany moments and sudden realisations of certain thought provoking lines that occur throughout the book and it sends that chilling shiver down my spine like I stuck my hand in one of those jewellery cleaning machines... Can't deny I had personal experience with that.

Bringing back to my point before, I am also correct in that this project will be going on for a much longer period. If, for whatever reason, y'all didn't catch the notes on several chapters speaking of "Love Overcast", that is happening and it is happening right now. I'm in the midst of writing it and so far so good. It's still in the very early stages of development and I don't want to promise any dates but it is coming and hopefully coming some time soon.

My brain works on its own, whenever I get an idea I start writing and eventually I end up with a full book such as this whole book.

As of 8th of April, 2017, we reached 1k reads. Honestly, I was expecting 3 people to read but I've gotten messages that tell me they enjoyed the book very much and it honestly makes me so damn happy. Like I said, this might be corny, but I really wasn't expecting people to read it, it started as a passion project and now it's become a full blown motivation factory for little ole' me.

I hope you enjoy what has come, what is coming and what has yet to come. Those last two things mean the same but for the sake of dramatic effect let's pretend they mean different things.

Epilogue:

Oh boy, I don't like swearing for no reason, but that fucking epilogue ripped my heart out and straight up set it on fire after dousing it in gasoline and feeding it a hefty amount of stimulants. I didn't want to put this note in there because it would ruin the mood, but that epilogue I wrote half way through the book. It was intense when I wrote it, but when I finished the book and read it again, everything increased tenfold and it was terrifying to know that I have created such a monster, capable of ripping my heart out and set it on fire after dousi- you get the point.

I really, really loved the epilogue.

Final thing, if even one of you wants me to post some development notes or behind the scenes stuff, I am more than happy to. I've always had an interest, so I would love share as well, giving back to the community, ja'feel?

Alright, I'll see you in the comments and on my wall. Remember Skylar every time you are down, you are not alone. *bad attempt at winking*

Stare straight at your Shadow and smile. Even if you force it, a smile is a smile, and it brings you strength you never thought you had in you.