~Chapter 24~

A/N: Disclaimer, this chapter is more mature than the 60 year old wine your grandfather owns in the garage cupboard, proceed with caution. If you don't like it, leave, I don't want people whining about the sexiness of this. 

In laymen terms; chapter contains sex, get the fuck out if you have a problem with it. If you want to whine about this. Don't.

My top bae Felix McKenzie (John Gioffre) and my bottom bae Ryland Cook (Jack Gilinsky)

[Ryland]

*~*~*

I came here with a broken heart that no one else could see

I drew a smile on my face to paper over me

The wounds heal and tears dry and cracks they don't show

So don't be so hard on yourself, no

-- Don't be so hard on yourself, Jess Glynne

*~*~*

"I'm going to go get some water for Bambi, want to come with me?" I ask quietly, careful not to wake sleeping beauty number one in the hospital bed and snow white number two sprawled out on the chair. Aka father dearest.

"Yeah, sure baby." Felix answers. If dad is Aurora then I can be Belle. Felix would be my beast. That's the perfect description of him. A gentle, humorous beast that doesn't have a grasp over his feelings. It's going to bite him in the ass one day and I'm sure of it too.

Felix has fallen into a soft state, nothing agitates him unless it has something to do with Skylar and I, not even when a nurse is making annoying tapping noises with their pen and clipboard, he just wants her to quickly get shit over with so he can hear about how Skylar is doing. He's gone to lengths such as asking Owen to read what the machines say, but of course it's different for puppies and kittens than it is for humans.

The two of us fall into step next to each other, his hand gently takes mine and brings it up to his lips for a gentle kiss. "What's got my boyfriend's violence under check?" I chuckle, "I'm not used to this kind of royal treatment." It's about 8:30 pm, we will be told to leave in less than 15 minutes and I'm sure that I will fight the head nurse if she boots us out before the doctor comes.