Uh oh

I thought the song would go good with the story.
It's called "A Thousand Years" in case you don't now.

Marco

    "Star, Star!" I whispered the Mewni (I think) princesses name while making my way through the crowd.

  Where is she, I thought as I past a weird looking demon complain about the punch not burning anyone's flesh or something like that.

   As I made my way through the crowd looking for Star, I was stopped by a demon speaking into a microphone telling us to direct our gaze to the skywards. A red moon shaped Ruby appears in the ceiling.

  Wow. That's... Beautiful.

  "When the light of the blood moon drubbles down and selects two lucky souls, binding them together for eternity in its hypnotic, ruby brodum." The demon explained. Music started to play.

   Oh, that actually kind of roman- wait! What?!

  I was practically pushing people out of the way to get to the princess.

   So this was his plan, Marco thought, weaving through the crowd as fast as he could, to get Star to become binded with him, wow, wouldn't have expected much le- STAR!!

  I had finally found her. She was walking around, dazed by the beauty of the ball and the blood moon.

  I walked past demons dancing, making sure my skull mask didn't falls off, to get to the princess.

  I got closed and closer to Star, getting pushed around by a few demons. I finally reached her.

  Out of instinct and fear, I closed my eyes and reached out for stars hand.

  Got it, I thought, then opened my eyes again.

  Only as I looked at the person who's hand I grabbed, I saw that it wasn't Star.

   It was Tom's.

So that's what I got so far. Sorry it was so short. I hope you like it. I worked hard.
It might seem a little boring now put wait. I can assure you it will get more exciting as the story goes on.
I will probably publish the next part later tonight or tomorrow. I'm feeling really creative right now.