Marco!!

I'm Back! And keeping my promise. Still so sorry! Any way, here is the next chapter. It's a little more happy and sweet than depressing so... Yeah... Here we go

PS. The song above is called I Run To You by Lady Antebellum

Marco

   Everything was dark.

  Darkness surrounded me, filled me, scared me.

   Am I dead?

  No, I can't be dead.

  I can't be. I can't leave yet.

  What about Star, my parents... Tom.

  I could practically feel the darkness surrounding me.

  I went through what happened to me over and over, and all at the same time I wondered if I was ever going to see Tom again.

  As I was going through the miserable memorise of that day in the cold prison, I noticed a light.

   I looked up and saw a light up ahead, completely out on place with the rest of the scenery.

  I felt myself being pulled towards the light.

  I was beginning to hear whispers all around me.

   Save him was all I heard.

  The light began to get brighter and brighter, pulling me closer and closer to its beautiful glow.

  As I finally felt myself passing through the light, only one name crossed my mind. Only one name had past my lips.

"Tom"

Still Marco

    "Marco" I heard a blurred voice say my name. 

   I tried to open my eyes but they would obey.

  "Marco!" The voice became louder and more clear.

  I tried to open my eyes again. The light I'm the room blinded me for a second.

   I kept blinking, trying to adjust my eyes and wake up.

   I felt so tired yet I knew that if I tried I wouldn't be able to sleep.

  "Bunny!!" The voice screamed, finally becoming clear.

   Tom?!

   My eyes were finally adjusted and wide open. Tom's face was looking down at mine.

  "Tom" I said softly, my voice sounding weak.

  I reached out slowly, and placed my hand on his tear stained cheek.

   "Marco!! Your okay!!" He shouted, sounding relieved.

  I smiled at him, then frowned.

   "Please" was all o could manage to say.

   "Please what?" Tom asked.

  I tried again.

  "Please... Don't... Cry" I managed to say.

  Tom let out a breathless laugh.

   "I can't help it. I was so scared I lost you" he told me.

   I felt my heart skip a beat.

   "You... Can't... G-get... Ride of... Me... That... Easily" I said, smiling.

   His smile brightened. He took my hand that was on his cheek in his and brought it to his lips, going it a small kiss.

   "Marco, I... I'm in love with you" he said.

   I looked at him, saying nothing for a moment.

  "... I... Think i... Might... Be... In love... With you...too" I said, making his smile even brighter than before, if that's even possible.

   "You should get some sleep now Bunny, you look tired as hell" he told me.

  "Tom?" I said.

  "Yes Bunny?" He asked.

   "Will... Will you... Lay... With me... Till.... I fall... Asleep?" I asked.

   "Of course Bunny" be said before climbing under the blankets and rapping his arms around me.

   "Sleep now Bunny."

   And with that, I went into a nice, dreamless, sleep.

There we go. I hoped you guys enjoyed it. See you next time. Bye