Date<3

Get ready because this is Tom and Marco's date. The song above is called "Love Bites" by Hailstorm. The song doesn't have much to do with the story, I just like it.

Marco

  "Wow" I said after entering the carriage.

    It was HUGE, it looked so mush bigger on the inside then it was outside. You could live here. (I'm sure all of you know what the inside of Tom's carriage looks like)

    "This is awesome!!" I shouted, running to the middle of the whole thing.

   "Really? you like this, I have another one that's way bigger" Tom said, closing the door. I felt the carriage move.

   I stared at him, my eyes wide open.

    "Your joking" I stated.

    "No, I'm not" Tom said smirking, walking towards me.

   "... Your just trying to impress me" I said. Tom stopped walking, he was four inches away from me.

   "Is it working" he asked.

   I smiled, then looked around me.

   "A little bit" I said before walking around the carriage.

   I felt Tom watching me as I studied the look of the carriage. For some reason that excited me a little bit.

   As I looked around I noticed something weird.

   "Tom?"

   "Yes"

    "What's behind that curtain?" I asked him. I turned to face him, only to see he froze.

    "..... Um... Nothing" Tom stuttered.

     I gave him a half hearted glare.

   "Tom what's behind the curtain?" I repeated my question.

    Tom seemed like he was trying find a way to escape the question, but he just gave up.

    "Fine, I'll show you," he said walking up to the curtain ", but you have to promise not to laugh or make fun of me"

    "I promise!" I said getting excited.

    If he was nervous just showing me what's behind this curtain then this must be a secret of his. I'm so excited.

   Tom reached for the curtain, then hesitated before pulling it back. I gasped.

    "You have a Love Sentence shrine!" I shouted, excited. My date love my favorite band Love Sentence just like I do. This day couldn't get better.

    Unfortunately, Tom apparently misunderstood my shout of excitement.

    "I know, I know, it's weird, and stupid, you don't have to rube it in" Tom said, getting angry. I didn't notice he was angry from my excitement.

    "What!? What are you talking about!? Tom, Love Sentence is my favorite band!" I exclaimed.

   Tom cooled down, but he also looked shocked.

   "It is?" He asked

    "Yes!" I exclaimed again.

     Tom looked so shocked, but then he smiled.

   "That was completely unexpected" Tom said to me.