argument and forgiveness

Hello my beautiful people, I'm back. This chapter is just going to pick up where Star and Marco left of in WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING. The song above is called "love you and hate you" by Keke Palmer. Enjoy.

Marco

      I flipped through the channels on the TV trying to find one that looked a little interesting.

    No.... No.... Boring.... No..... Woo, wait, no.

    Slam! Went Star's hand on the coffee table in front of me.

   "Ok! I've been thinking about this all day, and I think I may be able to find a way to get you unbonded with Tom" Star said to me.

   Wow, I thought, looking at her. She looks just like she did when she was trying to figure out what (not sure what his name is, so I'm just going to call him MB, meatball kid, just pretend it's his name) MB was trying to do. She came up with the conclusion he was going to eat us.

     Her hair was a mess, she had bags under her eyes, she looked like she hasn't had sleep in days, and she had this crazy determined look in her eyes.

    The blood moon ball only happened yesterday?

   "Star, 1, you look like MB just got here.... And 2...Star... I've been thinking about it to" I told her.

   Her eyes widened a bit.

   "You have!?" I nodded.

   "Star... Maybe..."

    "Maybe what!?" Star said, starting to get impatient.

  I looked into her eyes, and told her

   "Maybe I don't want you to unbond us"

  "....... What?" Star said in an expressionless tone.

   "I said i-"

   "I heard you the first time. I mentioned what as in 'WHAT ARE YOU!? STUPID!" she interrupted me.

   "Hey! Star I just-"

    "Tom is horrible, he is an evil jerk will never change. Just like you said. I saw him screaming at the DJ last night for playing a song" Star interrupted me... Again.

   "Star, I thought we established that maybe I was wrong. AND," I quickly said before she could interrupt again

    ", you said that the blood moon picks a couple it feels is going to be together until the end of time, so I talked to Glossarik about it, which involved me getting rid of all our pubbing, and he said the blood moon is never wrong."

   "...... And your point is!"  Star yelled at me.

     I let out a long sigh.

   "Maybe Tom and I are meant to be, like the blood moon clearly states we are."

     To my surprise, it didn't sound like an appalling thought. All the stories Star has told me about Tom. That he was a jerk, and a bastard and that he likes to hurt people. They all seemed to fade away.

    Tom couldn't be that kind of person... Or demon... He seems so sweet and kind and yes he may have anger issues, but so do a lot of other people, and their sweet to.

    I'm not going to say I'm falling for Tom. I hardly even know him. I guess it's safe to say I atleast have a crush on him. A big crush. I haven't even felt this way about Jackie and I've known her my whole life.

    "The blood moon- MARCO!! Who cares what that blood moon says, Tom is a lying jerk who will break your heart if you fall for him" Star's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

    Before I could reply back to her comment I hear a sarcastic voice at the living room entrance.

    "Well, I always love to hear someone talking bab about me"

   Star and I turned our heads to the voice only to see it belonged to the demon himself

   "Tom"

                   MUST READ!!                         

Well my pretties, I hoped you liked this chapter, I worked hard on it.
The thing I wanted to say was I think I'm going to turn this into a Series. As in like the actual SVTFOE. Adventurous and romances in every book. Let me know what you think about that idea.
See ya!!
Enjoy your night or day.