Marcos Fait

Sorry for taking so long to update, me and my sisters and mother are dealing with shit like finding a new house to move into and fixing our shitty car that stops running every 15 minutes, and dealing with my shitty family.😖
Well, enough about me, here's the story, I hope you enjoy!
😝

Tom

    "Well, why do you propose we do?" Asked my father, who was sitting on his throne.

   I looked down at the ground, glaring, standing in front of my father.

  What do I propose we do?

  "Throw him down the punishment hole, then ripe his head off" I said, looking back up at him, gritting my teeth.

   The punishment hole was an extremely harsh punishment only ment for those demons who try to assassinate the Royal family. It was perfect because the demon/person whoever goes in, comes out scarred for life and never commits another crime for as long as they live. And a demon can be 400 years old but still look 15, take Bill for example.

   That punishment was worse than death.

   "Are you sure that's a fair punishment?" My father asked. My head snapped up.

  "He tried to kill my Soul Bond, the Underworld's future queen!" I exclaimed. Father held his hands up.

   "Alright, alright. Speaking of which, he is awake, isn't he?" Dad asked.

   "Yes, but I told him to go back to sleep" I answered.

   "Yes, your mother went to check on him with Shoul. I want to meet the boy, but most importantly I want him to tell me and our counsel," that's what father calls the jury I spoke of ", what happened."

   "I don't think he'd be up for it" I told him.

  I don't want Marco to stress himself, he's been through a lot.

  "Go and ask him" father command.

   "Um... Your Majesty" a voice came from the entrance that connects the throne room to the main entrance of the caslte.

  My father and I turned to the noise to see who it was.

   It was Riper. Riper was a small demon, his shin was blue and his eyes where pitch black, and he had small wings that matched his shin. He was the demon who basically made all of the appointment and meeting for the Royal family. He wasn't a vary brave demon either. Even though he knew as long as he didn't double cross us, the Royal family would never hurt him, he was still terrified of all of us.

   "What is it Riper?" My father asked a little to loudly, making Riper shake. I glared at father.

   He knew how much Riper feared us, but he just loved making him shake.

  I, on the other hand, hated it. I tried being nice to the small demon, but he was afraid of me. Only because he's seen how bad my anger problems can get.

  He was petrified of my mother, and not even father knew why, and I think I'd like to keep it that way.

   I looked at Riper again.

   "U- um... The c- counsel is h- here sir" Riper quivered.

   "It's about damn time" father said slamming his hand down on the arm of his throne, making Riper, who thought the King was angry, shriek. I glared at father again, then looked at Riper with semi soft eyes.

   "Please, show them to the court room" I told Riper softly.

   Riper quickly did as he was told, leaving the room.

   The court house was another small building of the caslte, which I were Riper was taking the counsel to, and soon, we will finnaly give Rey Malvado what he deserves.

   "Well, it looks like I have some work to do, why don't you try to get your Soul Bond to tell what happened" father said, before standing, preparing to speak with the counsel.

   "Of course Dad" I said, then he left.

Marco
(Yay!)

     "I'm going to marry Tom!!!!" I shouted at the Queen.

   "Yes, and dear, please, not so loud, your hurting my ears" she said.

   I couldn't believe it, Marriage. I'm going to marry Tom in two months, I JUST STARTED DATING HIM!

    I stood up slowly, I was still a little dizzy from my little adventure.

  "I'm sorry your Majesty bu-" I was cut off.

   "Your Majesty!? Please, call me Celestina" she said.

  "OK, Celestina, I'm sorry but... Isn't this a little to fast, I'm mean, marriage. Now, I don't know how you do things here but... On earth that... Humans aren't really used to that" I told her.

  "Well, thank goodness your not human any more" she told me.

   "Yes well...... Wait, WHAT!!" I shouted.

   She just looked at me, and smiled.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇IMPORTANT⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Sorry that this wasn't longer, like I said there's a lot I'm dealing with at the moment.

I wanted to say that it might take me a while to update my stories, so I hope you can be patient.
I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Thank you,
And I'm sorry.
I love you all!!
😘😘😘😘