WHAT WERE YOU THINKING

We are back. We as in TOMCO and I. So the song above is called love story by Taylor Swift. Hope you enjoy the story.

Marco

      "What were you thinking Marco!! TOM COULD HAVE KILLED YOU!!" Star screamed at me, for the fifth time.

   "I was trying to save you Star, but I guess you didn't need it, and if Tom wanted to kill me he would have done it" I told Star.

   "Oh, so now you know Tom better than me. You've only met him yesterday" Star said.

  Then the strangest thing happened. Star started... Laughing.

   She stopped, fell backwards on the bed, then started laughing.

   "Um... Star"

   "You've only met him yesterday, and now your his soul bond" Star said.

   Star had already explained to me what a soul bond is. Not very hard to figure out. The blood moons light shines down upon a couple it knows will be together for eternity and binds their souls together.

   "Maybe that's how it was supposed to be" I say. Star shots straight up.

   "Marco. WHAT ATE YOU THINKING!!! remember what you said, guys like Tom never change" Star says trying to mimic my voice.

   "Well, maybe I was wrong"

  "Wrong, yo- you know what, I'm going to sleep on the couch, you can sleep on my bed if you want"

And with that, Star left the room, leaving me alone, with my thoughts.

Well people, I'm done writing for the night, I'm tired and have school tomorrow. But don't worry, I'll start updating another chapter again tomorrow. Sorry this was so short.
See ya.