Future Queen!

New chapter, yay!! This is where Marco wakes up from his nap after being on the edge of death. Tom's mother is going to actually talk to Marco for the fist time. So... With out further udo here's the story.

Ps I found out Tom's real last name, but I'm still sticking with  Abandon since I already wrote it down

Marco

    Darkness and light surrounded me, filled me, slowly killed me.

  Blood... The blood was every where. It covered the ground and tainted a near by river. The sky was as red as the fresh blood on my hands.

   I looked around. Bodies, bodies everywhere. Some were strangers to me, others were not.

  I felt tears roll down my cheeks when I saw the familiar faces.

   Star, Jackie, Janna, Ferguson and Alfonzo.

   What's going on, what happened, I thought, crying.

   "Marco!" I heard someone shout.

  I turned my head to see Tom, standing and ten yards away.

  He started running towards me.

   My eyes widened. I didn't know how, but I knew, something bad would happen if he got any closer to me.

   I opened my mouth to try and tell him to stop, to tell him to get away from me.

   But no words came out.

  Tom was only 4 yards away now.

  I heard a click.

  I started to panic.

Tom was only 2 yards away.

  Then,

  BANG!!!!

     "AH!" I yelled, bolting up our of the bed.

  I put my hand on my chest, and tried to calm myself down. I kept telling myself that it was only a nightmare in my head.

  "Well" a voice came suddenly.

  I shrieked, turning to see who the owner of the voice was.

   I saw a man. He looked... Like a demon.

   He was wearing a robe that looked like something a monk would only wear. His skin was a pale, unlively, blue color. He three eyes. Two wear your eyes are supposed to be and one on his throat. All of which were green. And he was baled.

   "He seems to have only been having a nightmare, your Majesty" the baled demon said.

   I turned to see a women at the end of my... Tom's bed.