Morrning

This is going to be the point of view of Tom AND Marco. I know the song above is called "DJ got us falling in love" at least that's what I know it as. Well, enjoy the story!

Marco

    I must have fallen asleep in Star's bed after out fight, because I woke up in her bed with Star pounding on me.

    "Marco!! Wake up!! Wake up!!" Star screamed in my ear.

    "What Star!? What is it!?" I screamed at her, annoyed.

  "Get up!! Your gonna be late for school" Star shouted.

   That got me. I bolted out of Star's bed. I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom.

  That was the quickest I have ever gotten a shower.

   I was in front of the mirror in mine and Star's shared bathroom, something donged on me.

   "Wait, Star today's Saturday. There is no school!" I yell to Star.

    "I know" is all she replies with.

  Well, that's a great start to my day.

Tom

   "Prince Tom, you must wake up" I heard one of the servants say from the door way.

   "Not now" I reply tiredly.

   "But prince-"

  "I SAID NOT NOW!!!" I screamed, throwing fire at where the man stood (that's totally me in the morning.)

   "Ah! Yes prince Tom!" The servant screamed in fear before leaving.

   Finnaly, some peace and-

   "THOMAS ABANDON!!!" I heard my father scream.

    Oh boy.

Hello my dears, I apologize if there are some errors, am am on the bus typing this. I just got off of school.
I hope you enjoyed this.
I Promise there is going to be more detail in the next on.
See you later Beautifuls.