Date 2

I don't have much to say about this chapter. You will learn more about Soul Bounds and why Tom did what he did to the booth guy. The song is called "Belong with me" by Taylor Swift.

Tom

    "Bill" I growled, before turning around.

     I saw the Dream demon standing there with his stupid signature smirk (I regret writing that.)

    Bill looked normal aside from the fact he actually had normal clothing on, and not that fancy sh*t.

    "What are you doing here?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

    "I'm here on a date with my PineTree. Told him to go talk to your little Soul Bounds before he could see you through that dart at Harley" Bill said, pointing over to where Bunny and his PineTree were talking. My eyes didn't follow.

   "Harley?" I questioned.

   "And," Bill continued, ignoring my question ", I'm here to answer your little question as to why you did what you did"

    I clenched my fist.

   "You need to stop reading my mind!" I yelled. Some humans gave me strange looks as they walked by. I didn't care.

    "Jezz, sorry. I just thought you wanted to know, but since you don't...." Bill trailed off as he started to walk off.

   "Wait!" I exclaimed, stopping him.

   "Yes?" he said, giving me his "I knew it" look.

   "Why?" Was all I had to say.

   "Well," Bill started ", when a supernatural creature finds his or her Soul Bond, or some say mate, they feel this... urge to protect them no matter what. Considering your the soon to by King of the Underworld, the urge to protect him is a lot stronger. And that's a good thing because once others figure out he's the soon to by Queen of the Underworld.... Let's just say things won't get pretty" he finished explaining.

   I took a moment to process all of this. I faced the ground.

    That explains alot.

   Then the part about Marco in danger seemed to sink in. Anger started to boil inside of me.

   Don't worry Bunny, as long as I'm your Soul Bond, nothing will harm you.

   I looked up to ask Bill something else, only to see he was gone.

    I looked over to where Marco was standing in line to see that Bills 'PineTree' was gone to.

   I walked over to stand next to Marco.

    "Tom! Your back! Hey, I ran into your cousins boyfriend? I believe he said he was" Marco said once I got there. I nodded.

   "Yeah, Dipper Pines"

   "Yeah. It's our turn now" he said pointing to the fairis wheel.