The Abandon Family

In this chapter your going to find out more about Tom's home life and his family.
There will be a special guest too
And it is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BILL CIPHER
AND
A MENTION OF
DIPPER PINES

I ship billdip as much as I do tomco
I will probably make a billdip in the future by the way. Any who, hears the story.
PS the song above is freak like me by Hailstorm. Enjoy!

Tom

     "THOMAS ABANDON! GET DOWN HERE!" I heard my father shout for the 10th time.

     "I SAID ILL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!!!" I yelled back trying to contain my anger.

    I can't lie, I do have anger issues... Big time. But I would never dare get that angry at my father. Sure he is sweet and nice deep down... But when he's mad, he's mad.

     You don't want to get him angry. You would have a better chance of survival if you got me angry instead.

    Of course some demons did like to test my father's anger. Only one had made it out alive... And laughing his ass off about it to. My cousin.

    Bill Cipher.

    That idiot loves to piss people off. And my father couldn't do anything about it because Bill is his sister's youngest child.

   Honestly, I think Bill would love it if King Tobias tried to kill him. He does have that thing were he thinks pain is hilarious.

    After getting myself ready for the morning, I made my way downstairs to the dinning room

and quickly Sat down across from my parents.

    A servant brought my breakfast. I thanked them, trying to start over with my anger management,

then ate up.

   "Son" my father said.

    "Yeah" I said to him, mouth filled with food, knowing how much he hates that. He ignored it, or at least tried to.

     "We- we have been researching about- about this boy the blood moon chose to soul bound you with, Marco Diaz, and-"

    My father cut himself off almost immediately after I started choking on my food.