Our Connection

I'm back. Instead of a song I put in a picture because I thought it went best with this chapter.
Tom gets Marco back in this chapter, but there is a slight problem.
Enjoy!

Tom

After learning Marco was taken by that bastard Rey Malvado I teleported to the front of the Malvado Castle.

It looked as disgusting as I remembered it to be.

(I'm to lazy to make a description right now but this is what the castle would look like only with ice and snow)

I slowly made my way up the dark path that led to the giant doors of the castle.

I stopped at the doors and slowly raised my hand that was now covered in flames.

I shot a giant fore ball at the doors, turning them into a pile of ash.

I ran inside the dark, depressing castle in search of my Soul Bound.

"Marco!!" I shouted running from room to room of the castle.

"MARCO!! WHERE ARE YOU!!" I screamed so loud the walls shook.

   I finally stopped running when I got to the middle of what looked like the throne room.

(Only picture this room with ice, frost, and snow)

"Well, well, well," I heard a voice come from behind me.

I whipped around to face the owner of that voice.

I looked up only to see
.
.
.
Bill.

I calmed down, a little disappointed it wasn't Rey. I wanted to rip his throat out more than anything in the world.

"Hey! Calm the horrid thoughts will ya!" Bill said, jumping down from where he was sitting, striding over to me.

"What do you want!? I'm busy!" I yelled.