Soul Bond

Hello people, I'm back. I thought this song fit with the story, it's called "in love with a monster" in case you didn't now.
Enjoy the story.

Tom

    How could that be? Isn't Star supposed to be my soul bond? No, the blood moon choose Marco, and the moon is never wrong.

  Right now I was standing in the middle of the crowd, staring at where Star disappeared with Marco.

   All this time, I thought it was Star, but instead it's someone o didn't even know until yesterday, and even then I still didn't know him.

   "Prince Tom?" I heard a voice say from behind me. I didn't bather turning around. I just kept thinking about what happens. The longer I thought about it the more confused I got, and the more confused I got the more angry I got too.

  "Prince Tom, who was that man?" another voice chimed.

   The anger built and built and built.

   "Your Highness, was that your soul bond?" A another demon spoke. One after  another, talk, talk, talk.

   The anger was flowing, my 53 days anger free reputation burned away until it was only small and shriveled.

  "Prin-"

"ENOUGH!!!" M voice boomed.

  "EVERYONE, OUT, OF ILL BURN YOU TO NOTHING BUT ASH!!!"

   Everyone ran raster that rats on the Titanoc, or was it Titanic, I'm not sure, not very interested in Earth history.

  The room was soon clear, not even a small mouse scurried across the floor. Even Brian was gone.

  I forced myself to calm down, and made my way to my castle, well technically it's my parents for now until I become ruler.

   I made my way to the throne room where I knew my mother and father would be sitting until the blood moon ball was over like they always do.
(I'm pretending they said the blood moon only comes around every 3 years)
   My mother would always ask me who did the blood moon choose to soul bond. She loved romantic things. But don't let that full you, if she even thinks you   are a spy or a trader, she will eat you alive, literally.

   My father would always ask if I had found my soul bond. He was a gentle man believe it or not he just acts tough and scarier so people wouldn't defy him. It works. I can tell you this much though, I defanetly get my anger issues from him.

   I walked into the throne room to see my mother and father sitting on their thrones. Shocker.

   My mother was the first to notice me. She taped my father on the shoulder before standing up.

   "Thomas, dear, tell me how was the ball" my mother, Celestina, asked me.

   "It was fine" I said walking past them.

   "Is something the matter?" My mother asked.

   "Did Baker try to kill the DJ again" my father, Tobias, said laughing a little.

   "No, if you must know... It's about who became soul bonded tonight" I told them

   "What is wrong with that, at least someone had found their life partner to be by their side, unlike others" my father said.

   I felt my temper ride, though I didn't dare act physically on it.

  "For your in formation, I was the one soul bonded tonight!" I shouted before I could think it through. All three of my eyes widened after I said that.

  "Oh darling, that's wonderful, who did the blood moon soul bond you with" mother asked.

   "Yes when do we get to meet the next Queen of the underworld, she must be something if she is your soul bond" my father said.

   "You will meet HIM, when I want you too"

   And with that, I left.

Originally I was going to make Tom's father an awful beast and his mother as sweet a button, but I thought it would be better this way.
Hope you agree.
And if not.
I don't care.
See ya.
Love you all.