Will You?

Sorry my people, I forgot to update yesterday. This chapter is going to pick up when Tom entered the room. The song above is "just the way you are" by Bruno Mars. Enjoy the story!

Marco

     "Tom" I said, staring at Tom standing in the doorway.

     I looked over at Star only to she her with her mouth hanging open.

    I turned my head to stare at Tom again, only to see he was already starting at me.

   "Hey Marco" Tom said to me.

    "Hey" I replied, blushing.

   Tom smiled at me for a moment, then turned to face Star, who was still standing with her mouth wide open still.

    "Hey Starship" Tom said casually, as if she didn't hate him.

    Star was silent for a moment, gaping at him.

    "What are you doing here!!?" She yelled at Tom.

    Tom turned to face me again.

   "I'm here for Marco."

    Wait, what!? Me?... I- I just- me?...

     Tom snapped me out of my thoughts by grabbing my hands and pressed a kiss against them.

    "Marco" Tom said softly, looking into my eyes.

   I don't know why, probably because of the souls bound thing, but I felt myself being pulled towards those eyes.

   "Yes?" I asked, feeling like I was in a trance.

   "Will you go out with me?" he asked.

Sorry if this is short, I just had to leave a cliffhanger because I'm just that cruel. The next chapter will be posted soon. What will Marco say. Stay tooned.
Feel free to comment, as long as it's not anything rude. I don't except that. See ya.