Chapter 11

*thanks for the patience everyone I figured two chapters since you have all waited*

I'm surrounded, I don't know what I'm surrounded by but I'm closed in. I feel like the walls are collapsing all around me. I move my arms and legs. My hands meet a wall, I'm buried oh god I'm in a coffin, I am buried  alive. I try to scream but nothing comes out. Pitch black is all I can see, no air, no light, absolute nothingness. Don't panic don't panic, but the walls close in closer and closer. My space becomes smaller and smaller. I gasp for breath to find none there, I'm suffocating and being smashed. I try, I try, the walls fall down.

Falling off my bed I groan in pain, every inch of me is on fire. God that fall down the stairs and the beating from my mom did me in. I look to my alarm and see it's 4:00 am god I'd kill for some more sleep. I remember the phone and quickly go to the crawl space. Crawling into the space I try not to make a sound. I get to the platform and grab my phone, 14 missed texts and 7 missed calls. I have a missed call from each guy, I hope nothing happened. Opening up the message app I grin.

Mr. Blackbourne: Mr. Sorenson, I hope you don't mind that Mr. Morgan gave me your number. I wanted to check on you after the day you have had. Please report to my office before school starts. (5:45 pm)

Dr. Green: Pookie my Pookie!!! Stop by the office in the morning for a quick check up. 😷 Gotta make sure my favorite patient had a good night and rested like I prescribed. Sweet dreams pookie 😃(5:45 pm)

Victor: Sam, Gabriel wants to take you shopping he has done it with all of us, just a heads up it will happen soon. (5:55 pm)

Kota: Sam its Kota, I wanted to make sure you had my number. (7:05 pm)

Victor: Sam have a good night. 🌙 (7:11 pm)

Nathan: Dude I didn't get to see you all day but I wanted to remind you party my place this weekend don't forget to bring a swim suit. (7:16 pm)

Silas: Hey Aggele mou, I hope you had a good day. I was worried after we left you , I wanted to wish you a good night. (7:49 pm)

North: hey man it's North, just checking on you. (8:01 pm)

Luke: Sam what's your favorite candy 🍭? (8:03 pm)

Gabriel: Oy we need to start talking about your wardrobe. Maybe we can plan some of your outfits, and your hair. (8:03 pm)

Luke: Have a good night 💤 (9:11 pm)

North: No ones heard back from you tonight are you ok? (9:35 pm)

Kota: Sam your light is still on are you ok? (2:45am)

Kota: Sam... everyone's worried about you, no one has heard from you since you got home, your light is on and i know it's late but can you check in please. (3:00 am)

Wow. It's overwhelming that they care so much and also touching. I wish I could tell them what's going on and what I am dealing with. I am not going to respond to all those texts it's too early and I'll see them soon enough but for now.

Sam: Hey Kota, sorry my phone was on silent and I put it away. I am ok and I am up now sorry to worry you.

Sam: North, I am ok sorry to worry you.

I send both the guys texts and head out to go through my clothes, what's wrong with what I wear and what the heck is wrong with my hair. Gabriel is taking my shopping, why would we do that I didn't think guys did that. I shake my head as I absentmindedly go through the clothes I have in my closet, glancing at the clock I notice it's now 4:20 I better shower before Marie gets up. I race to the bathroom and shower, style my messy hair, clean up my new wounds, and wrap my breasts. Looking out the door I tiptoe to my room, I use the arnica cream and dry swallow a couple pain pills with how sore I am I need them today. Grabbing the clothes I throw on a white blink 182 shirt with a rabbit on the front. I grab a light blue long sleeve shirt and roll up my sleeves, then throwing on blue jeans. I find some Darth Vader socks and decide I'll wear those too. I go through my belts and find my batman belt with the batarang buckle and smirk, yea that will do. Crawling back to my secret spot I grab my phone.