Chapter 25

Sorry everyone it's been so crazy, found out we were expecting a little one and said little one is now here. Sorry it's short but wanted to get something out there.

I'm staring off into space thinking about everything. I have to put some physical distance between myself and the guys. I know emotionally I️ am already won over. If I ever want to keep up the charade I️ cant continue to touch them. I keep dropping this persona I am suppose to have when around them. They probably assume I'm either gay or they have a idea that something isn't quite right.

Gabriel is jumping up and down, his movements draw me out of my thoughts. Luke is laughing behind him holding a feather from the looks of it.

"Oy, you motherfucker that shit isn't funny. Spiders are a real thing to be afraid of unlike your fear of Brussels sprouts."

Luke pouts at Gabriel, "But Gabe, they smell and are shaped funny. I think it's a tool for destruction."

I look around the room and find all the other are either smiling or rolling their eyes at the twos antics. I look to the tv and see we are watching a movie about spiders. Poor Gabriel it's my fault I choose a movie that stars his fear. Turning my head in Gabriel's direction he winks at me and shakes his head discreetly. Well I guess he knew I'd blame myself, smiling back I take in everyone else. North and Silas are sitting on the love seat talking to each other in Greek quietly. Nathan is sprawled out on the floor in front of Kota. Kota is reading something to my right and Sean looks like he's about to fall over on my left. Victor, Luke and Gabriel are all in big bean bags of varying colors. Mr. Blackbourne is no where to be found. I sigh and stretch out my legs, trying not to bug Sean I climb off the couch and mime drinking to Kota so he'll know I am heading to the kitchen. He nods and gives a small smile, as I pass the love seat I spot a blanket. Quietly I pick it up and place it over the snoozing Doctor.

Mr. Blackbourne is sitting at the island in the kitchen his brow is furrowed as he is looking over something on his phone. I sit next to him and cause him to jump slightly, he glares up at me.

Once he realizes it's me his glare softens, "Can I help you?" I shake my head and he raises a brow.

Sighing I duck my head down, "How upset would you be if you found out one of the boys was keeping a secret from you. It isn't because they don't trust you but because they were worried about the safety of others."

I felt his hand touch my chin and lift my face up to look directly into those steel orbs. God i think falling for all these guys. Everything my mother has ever said about me is true. I am a slut and a whore, no wonder she has hidden me from society. As I dive deeper and deeper into the despairing thoughts a voice cuts through.

"All of us have been through something. Each person in this family is different. What might seem small to me is monumentally big for you. We don't judge based on our feelings. We have always been there to support one another and now that you are apart of this family we will support you. You take the time you need to tell us what you need to tell."

At the end of his speech I meet his eyes. He smiles softly and goes back to whatever he was doing on his phone.

Grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge I head back to the living room. The boys have calmed down for the most part and are all watching the movie. Sean is fast asleep and I feel myself yawn. This has been a busier week than usual. I rub my side and head over to my bag of stuff. Quietly I go into the bathroom and change for the night. Swearing internally I realize the wrap will be on until they fall asleep or I'll just sleep with it. Shrugging as I head back to the couch I notice they have all calmed and some are starting to nod off. Smiling at Kota i climb on the couch and pull in a blanket he hands me. Slowly as I watch the giant spiders take out the town I fall into sleep thinking about what my next step should be.