Chapter 15

There's a dragon on top of a cliff, his dark wings shift in the moonlight. His silver eyes stare in my direction and he growls. I am not afraid of the dragon, I step closer and closer to him. He turns his head and stares off into the darkness, the moon isn't out and the world is covered in darkness. He shoots off a flame occasionally bringing light into the dark. His eyes are weary and worn as he looks out, a tear slides down his face. When it drops it shatters into a million small diamonds. His voice sounds in my head, "Tell me little one, why are men hateful and cruel? What has anyone done to deserve the life they have been given. Who will stand up for the weak, who would help protect the strong? Why is the world filled with so much despair, it pulls on my soul." I go to answer to say anything but my voice is gone. I look to the dragon and he disappears. The Forrest dissipates and slowly  turns into a closet, I'm trapped in a closet. I hear my mother screaming on the other side, I slowly shrink into myself. As the door wrenches open I...

Beep beep beep beep... I awake with a start, wow I slept until my alarm went off how weird. I turn off my alarm and start to get ready, I decide to forgo the shower today so I can spend sometime thinking. I remember my phone and all the text messages and calls I had, quickly I crawl through the door and head to my phone. 24 text messages.

North: SAM where are you, you can't run off like that whose car are you in. (2:50)

Kota: Sam please come back, I am worried, please talk with us. (2:53)

Gabriel: Trouble get you pretty ass back here. I'm too young to have a heart attack. (2:54)

Luke: My new buddy come back...... I need someone to help me hide my stash from north. (2:57)

Nathan: Sam I know you were thinking I was the one who hasn't accepted you. We need to talk please don't run (2:59)

Victor: Sam please talk with us. (3:00)

Silas: aggele mou please text me I'm worried. (3:00)

North: Sam I'm not kidding you need to respond now. (3:01)

North: Sam please just let me know what's going on. (3:03)

North: Sam!!!!!! (3:05)

Kota: Sam we were told to let you have space, but know we are here when you are ready. (3:15)

Gabriel: trouble, trouble trouble, I'm gonna start singing 🎤 (3:15)

Luke: I have been debating on what I can call you, I need a nickname for one of my besties Sam! A epic name!!! (3:15)

North: I am not obeying the orders till you tell me you are ok!! (3:30)

Gabriel: trouble after the pool shindig this weekend we are going out! SHOPPING!!!(9;04)

North: Sam have a good night, hope you ate. If you have a nightmare text me. (9;04)

Kota: good night Sam see you in the morning. (9:05)

Nathan: night peanut, I'm sorry. Can we talk tomorrow. (9:06)

Gabriel: good night trouble!!!!! 💩 (9:07)

Luke: Good night chocolate bar, no umm night hot tamale, no I can't think of a candy nickname. :( (9:09)

Mr. Blackbourne: Good night Mr. Sorenson, remember you need anything you let me know. (9:09)

Dr. Green: POOKIE good night sweet dreams!!!!😴 (9:10)