Messed up bad

"I'm sorry mum and dad,
I know I've messed up bad
I should have,should have done,should have done better"

                     *James POV*
"What's wrong Riles?" I ask my petite girlfriend who's sat on her bed hugging her knees.
I've been with her 2 years, since we were 13 years old. We met at A-troupe when we became teammates. I was always known as 'the player', however my goofy self was irresistible for Riley. We soon started dating after a couple of months knowing each other. She's so amazing, and I wouldn't trade her for anything.
I'm snapped out of my thoughts from another loud sob. I crouch down next to her and embrace her in a tight warm hug.
"Babe, what's wrong? You need to tell me" I say softly, still hugging her.
"I-im p-preg-pregnant" I hear her say between sobs. My heart instantly breaks- I got my 15 year old girlfriend. This is all my fault.
Yes, we had slept together once or twice. Our first time was so amazi-. We had our first time a few months ago on our 2year anniversary. And our second was only a few weeks ago.
                                  *Rileys POV*
We slept together again just the other week. James was staying over at mine since my parents were away for the weekend. He invited himself over, 'so I didn't get lonely'. That lead to a kiss, which ended up as a make out, which ended up in sleeping together. Don't get me wrong,it was amazing but that's how I'm not pregnant. I'm so disappointed in myself,and I can't begin to imagine how mad my parents will be.
Its been a few minutes and James still hasn't said anything. I pulled away from him and looked him in the eye through my blurred vision.
"I'm pregnant James.." I repeat just to make sure he heard,however I'm pretty sure he did the first time. He still says nothing, he looks lost.
"Look..I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you" I sob "i guess this is the part where you tell me I'm a slut and leave."
He chuckles a little "I'm not gonna leave you,and your not a slut."
"..I'm scared James" I whimper into his chest. "Of what?" He asks. "Everything..the baby, my parents..us" I whisper.
"Babe you don't have to worry,I'm going nowhere and together we can make it through. If you that worried you could..g-get rid of the baby"
"No I couldn't do that" I whimper. "Well we're going to be parents then" James says hugging me. "Plus we should tell our parents..."

                          *James POV*
"It will be okay Riles" I say quickly kissing her cheek. We've just came back from the studio and now we're back at Rileys. Her parents are home and she's going to tell them about the baby..and I'm beyond nervous.
"Hey guys" Rileys mom says happily whilst getting something out the oven. "Help yourself to some cookies." Rileys face drops "I-I'm not hungry" she replies shakily, taking a seat on the island stool. I take a seat next to her, gently rubbing her thigh. It always soothes her when she's nervous.
"I need to tell you something" Riley stuttered. "About?" Her mom asked. I have Riley a reassuring look as she pulled the white stick out her pocket. "About this..."

"I'm ashamed of you!" Rileys mom yelled in disgust. "I trusted you" her dad said looking me in the eye. I gulped nervously "it was a mistake.."
"Look, I'm sorry mom and dad! I know, i messed up bad, and I should have done better!" Riley cried. Her parents looked at each other. "We spoke about this...but it's too late now. What's done is done. I just hope you can handle the responsibilities a baby takes- both of you." Me and Riley nod in agreement.

Maybe we could make this work after all...
-------------------
Hope you enjoyed my my first one shot. Let me know what you thought and ifs it was too long etc. Also feel free to leave ideas in the comments below!
Bye xox