RAJ KACHHORI CHAT

INGREDIENTS:

1 cup Gram flour (besan)
2 cups Wheat flour
1 cup Green Moong Dal (Whole)
1 cup Semolina
1 cup Desi Chana (Brown Chickpeas)
2 Potatoes (aloo) , boiled
2 sprig Coriander leaves (Dhania) , finely chopped (as per taste)
1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
Salt , as per taste
1 teaspoon Sugar
Oil for frying
1 cup Yogurt (Curd)
6 Papdi puris
Chaat Masala Powder , as per taste
4 tablespoon Green chutney , as per taste
4 tablespoon Date tamarind chutney , as per taste
Sev , as needed

DIRECTION:

To begin the preparation of Raj Kachori, combine gram flour, wheat flour, semolina & salt in a bowl well and using water knead a semi soft dough.

Divide the dough into equal portions depending on how big will be the kachori. Roll out into little thick big puris using little wheat flour for rolling.

Heat oil in a pan at a high flame and then reduce the flame to low & deep-fry the puris till crispy and brown in colour. Remove on absorbent paper and keep aside.

Combine moong, kala chana, potato and salt in a bowl and mix well and keep aside.

At the time of serving, make a hole in the center of the kachori and fill it with the mixture of moong, kala chana, potato, salt and then a crushed papdi. Add both the chutneys.

Beat curd smoothly with little salt and sugar. Top the kachori with generous curd, both chutneys again and sprinkle sev over and garnish with more kala chana, moong and coriander leaves. Sprinkle the chaat masala and red chilli powders as needed.