Author's Note

Hey guys! First of all thanks for viewing this story. There are a few things I want you to know before continuing this story.

# This is my first story on Wattpad.

# English is not my first language and hence you may encounter some grammatical errors.

# Please feel free to comment about your opinions. I appreciate healthy criticism.

#  This is not some high school clique but a story full of twists and turns.

# Some chapters contain mild swearing and dark theme. However, I will be warning you beforehand for such chapters.

# I do not own the rights to any of the  media  used in this book.

# The characters, plot, scenes, ideas in this story are mine. Please do not copy my work or I'll have to take a strict action against you.

# I am also a Chartered Accountancy student and hence I don't get much time to write. So, this story will be updated at a slow pace. It may also take me time to reply to your comments.Sorry for that. But rest assured, I'll try my best to reply them all.

# Lastly, please don't promote your book in the comments here. That's extremely rude.

Alright, you can enjoy the book now...!

💖💖💖💖💖

Update: 28/07/2020: This story is now available on Webnovel too.