16

Axel quickly sprinted to his car and started driving towards his house. All the way to his house, he couldn't help but imagine what could be in the envelope. It has to be something of great relevance as she kept it in a locked drawer. May be some information of her parents......or legal document...

or something personal?

A letter perhaps....from a loved one....a lover.....

The thought of a guy sending letters to Amayra didn't stomach well with him. He didn't understand why he was feeling like this. It has never happened before. After frowning for sometime, he clenched his jaw and exhaled loudly.He decided that he was feeling uneasy just because it would be a hassle to find out about her love interest too. Yes.... that was it and nothing else. He nodded to himself. He didn't care about whom she loved.

He didn't.

Right ?

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize he was in front of his house. He was eager to reveal the contents in that white envelope...to reveal Amayra...to solve her. He couldn't contain his excitement as he sprinted to his room.

He sat on the edge of his bed, and started opening the envelope carefully so that he doesn't damages it. The envelope revealed a neatly folded paper of light blue color. A smile made its way on Axel's face.

May be a letter....

Something personal....

A key to reveal Amayra....

Axel carefully opened the letter and squinted his eyes to see the contents on the paper. He read...and then read it again ....and then again... after reading it thrice the light in his eyes dimmed and his smile turned into a frown.

Right in the middle of the paper, four words were printed.

" AND THE STORY BEGINS..."

Only four words...

That's it....

Nothing else...

No heart to heart conversation of lovers...

No information about her or her parents....

No legal document...

And she kept it in locked drawer...

Hell...it wasn't even handwritten to find out who wrote this...

After reading and re-reading those four words for the next two hours, Axel concluded that instead of solving the puzzle named Amayra, this envelope has successfully managed to complicate her even more.

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤❤❤❤❤