08

As soon as Amayra's eyes locked with those blue orbs, everything came rushing back.All memories of them, happy, sad..all of them. All memories of HIM.

At that very moment she was so thankful for Mandy has come and distracted Axel. As soon as she found Axel distracted and looking the other way, she quietly and swiftly exited the book store and ran away from it like her life depended on it. When the dorm building came into her view she leaned across the wall of adjoining building to catch her breath.

That was so close...

After a second or two she straightened her posture and walked to her dorm room. She found Maya exiting from the dorm. Maya looked up from her phone upon noticing Amayra.

"Hey...um..I won't be coming back to dorm today. I am going to meet my friend AXEL and then I'll head to my Aunt's."

shit...of course he is friends with her.....

Amayra quickly composed herself suppressing her panic " okay..have a good day." she walked as fast as she could , opened the door of her dorm ,closed it quickly and leaned on it. She went to the washroom and quickly splashed some water on her face. She kept gazing at the mirror looking at her disheveled appearance from all the running. She came out of the washroom and jumped onto her bed. Her hand went to her neck in hope of finding some assurance in her mother's pendant but was disappointed. Amayra sprang to her feet and went to the mirror across the room. Her pendant was missing. She clearly remember wearing it when she left her room.

That means...

No...

What if....

She went only to the bookstore and nowhere else. Either she lost her pendant at the bookstore or it fell while she was running away from Axel.If it fell on the road then it is not much of a problem.

But..what if..

She shuddered at the thought of Axel finding her pendant .

With an unavoidable groan, she flopped on her bed again.

I swear problems are in love with me..
She thought.

Within those two hours lying on her bed, Amayra imagined all the scenarios possible if Axel or Maya recognised her. She can't let that happen.

Not at any cost...

With a newfound determination, she picked up her phone and dialled the number of the only person who can help her.

"Hello..papa? I am in trouble"

_____________________________________________

A/N :

Yes...yes...yes...I have Changed the book cover. The credit for this awesome book cover goes to IMAMANDUH.