07

Axel cursed his fate as he silently stared at the violet-blue headed girl. It felt like hours to him. He was mindlessly staring at her figure.

Ran into the same person whom I was trying to escape...

As if sensing his stare, Amayra turned away from the shelf. Her eyes locked with Axel's blue orbs.

They kept staring at each other.  Both of them were speechless.

Amayra couldn't believe her fate. Here she was, in a new city trying to hold herself together and endure this horrible experience known as HIGH SCHOOL...and even before it begins.. she met HIM...!!

She couldn't take her eyes off him. His blue glassy eyes still took his breath away....

even after all these years....

Axel was already lost in her green eyes. He stood there for what felt like hours, just looking into her eyes. He then took his eyes off her eyes and gazed at her face.

she is something else...

Axel and Amayra were so lost in their own world that they didn't hear Mandy.

"Ohoo..Axel my boy, when did you came?"Mandy asked Axel.

Axel unwillingly tore his eyes off Amayra and turned to Mandy. "OH..just now..I thought you would be sorting out the books."

He then looked across the shelf hoping to see a familiar face but rather found the spot empty. He then glanced at Mandy who was busy arranging books on the shelf. Axel swiftly went across the shelf to the place where he left Amayra only to see her gone. He carefully looked around the whole book store for her, but was unsuccessful. then his eyes caught a glimpse of something shiny under the bookshelf.

He bent down on his knees and pulled out that shiny thing. Amayra's blue sapphire pendant was now in Axel's hand. He kept looking at it for a few seconds internally questioning the girl's obsession for blue.

"Oh..yes..I was indeed sorting out some of the books. Tell me..did you find what you were looking for?" Mandy's voice broke Axel's train of thoughts.

Axel smiled at Mandy and then glanced at the pendant. smirking he said "Yes..I did..!!"

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I am so sorry for this short chapter. my exams will be over by 15 June. Hopefully , I will be able to write more then.

Also, check out the book " THE HEIRESS JASMINE: A KNIGHT" by AdnanAltaf01.