Chapter 21

"Well, I wanted to know what's going to happen when you guys go on tour and stuff," she says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, you guys will probably start having tours and more concerts when the album comes out. What am I going to do? You know I can't stay a day without you already... And to think of a month without you?" She explains.

"Araina... I don't know. I honestly don't. Let's just not think about that now. Okay?" I answer.

"Okay."

"Love you."

"Me too. Bye."

She hangs up and I stand up and go downstairs as I call Ash.

"Helloooo?" He answers in his usual squeaky voice.

"Hey," I say.

"Well well, if it isn't Mr. lover boy," Ash says.

"Ooooo, who is it?" I hear Calum's voice from behind the phone.

"Our one and only Luke Hemmings," Ash replies to him.

I laugh and continue,
"So how was the party last night?"

"Well it was pretty cool. They would'nt have let you in anyways. It was above 18," Ash says.

I get up and get my car keys.

"How did the meet go?" Michael's voice asks.

"Oh so your all at Ash's?" I ask.

I go out of the house and inside to my car. My mom has gone out as well.

"Yeah," Ash replies.

"Considering I'm part of the band it would have been nice to invite me," I say laughingly.

I start driving towards's Ash's.

"Aww, Lukey's upset! Should we invite him?" Ash asks the others.

"If he's not to caught up with Araina," Calum replies.

"Alright than. Luke your invited. Get yourself and your hair over here," Ash says.

"I'm already on my way," I say.

"Okay see you," I say and hang up.

I drive towards Ash's and park my car.
I get out and knock on the door.

Michael comes and opens it.

"Hey," I say and I get in.

"Hey," he says.

I go in and sit in the living room next to Ash and Calum who are watching TV.
I say hi to them and watch some t.v along with them.

"So what did your parents say?" Ash asks winking.

"Nothing much really," I reply.

The T.V show we were watching finishes and we decide to watch some things on laptop.

We mute the t.v and Ash starts playing some things on his laptop.
I go on my twitter and quickly tweet

'Over at Ash's! We might do a twitcam soon, or maybe a couple of follow sprees? Which one?'

As soon as I tweet it Twitter explodes with tweets like

'Twitcam?!!!?!!!!??!'

'Follow me!!!!!!'

I put my phone back in my pocket and watch the videos Ash put on.

I drink a bit from the Coke. My gaze suddenly goes to the T.V.
It's a picture of me.

I unmute it.

"Luke Hemmings, from the band five seconds of summer, has caused quite a stir on twitter. The band was the opening act of One Direction's Take Me Home tour and are quite favoured by Niall Horan from the 1D lads. With their new EP and single coming out soon, social media has exploded.
Last night he was seen hugging a girl at his front steps and kissing her on the cheek," the Announcer says.

A picture of me and Araina comes up. It is from last night, when she was going from my house.

"So is the lead vocalist really out of the market? We'll just have to wait and see!" She announces and than some other celebrity news comes up.

I just stare at the T.V. This is exactly what me and Araina didn't need, specially before meeting her parents.

_________

(A/N) nothing to say today lol, super tired today but decided to post anyway! Love you all!