Chapter 37

(A/N)Sorry for the delay :( been really busy! And i'm really sorry if your getting bored but there's alot of drama coming up! Sorry again! :(( this one is dedicated to @Rewind_Forward go check out her story Let One Slip! And the sequel Drowning in White!

Other shout out to @niallersgirlyxx and her amazing new story Nothing Like Us!

Enjoy! 😘

Luke's POV
___________

"Wait I'm gonna take a shower and come back down," Araina says once we're in her house.

"Okay, but if your Aunt comes I'm not opening the door, cause that would be pure awkwardness," I answer sitting on their couch and turning on the t.v.

After a couple minutes of watching television Araina comes down wearing a white T-shirt that says 'Stay Weird' backwards on it, and peach colored pants with black Nike's.

Just as she comes down, the doorbell rings.

"Hi Auntie!" I hear her say to her Aunt.

A couple minutes later she comes back with an adorable little blonde toddler in her embrace.

"Isn't she the cutest thing ever?" Araina says kissing the babies temple.

"She's adorable!" I say standing up and getting the toddler from her embrace into mine. She doesn't look more than a year old. Maybe old enough to walk but not old enough to talk. Tina doesn't say a word when I hold her. In fact she smiles a bit. I start playing a little with her while Araina takes the toddler's bag.

By the time Araina brings a bottle of milk for her, Tina is laughing hard from the weird faces I'm making.

We both sit on the couch while Araina holds the bottle up to the babies mouth while I hold her. Soon enough Tina is fast asleep on my arms.

"What should I do with her?" I ask as Araina pulls the bottle out of Tina's mouth.

"Wait I'll being her carrier," she says as she gets up. Tina looks so much at peace in my arms. Aw, she's so adorable. Araina comes back with her carrier in her hand. We place Tina in the carrier and set the carrier on the counter, so we can watch her if she wakes up.

"So what should we make?" Araina asks.

"Cheese and vegemite rolls?" I suggest.

"Perfect!" She says.

We both start working; taking out the two different types of flours. Self-raising and wholemeal. Than the butter, milk, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, and vegemite.

I start mixing the flour's and butter together in a bowl, while Araina adds the milk and cheese.

Finally done, we put it in the oven and sit on the counter chairs while the cheese and vegemite rolls cook.

I take out my phone and do a quick tweet,
'Hiiii :---)'

I check my timeline and a couple of my mentions. I follow two or three fans whose tweets were funny.
I than exit out of my twitter app and put my phone away. I suddenly notice that Araina has been talking in her phone. She looks a bit shocked.

"Yeah, thanks Coach. Are you sure though? No! I just, I've never been in that position, and I'm not sure I can be ready for it in two days. Okay, okay. Bye," she continues and finally hangs up the phone and sighs.

"What happened?" I ask.

"It was my soccer coach," she says with a frown.

"And?" I question further wanting to know if she made it to being team captain or not.

"Well," she sighs, oh shit, what if she didn't get accpeted"I'm the new Oakland soccer team captain! And forward of the team for our next match!" She practically screams.

I jump up from my seat and kiss her before she can say anything else. I slowly grab her waist and set her on the counter so she doesnt have to stand on tip toes. She kisses me back gently, before we are disrupted by a doorbell ring. Araina rolls her eyes playfully and jumps down from the counter to open the door.

She comes back a couple minutes later with a package in her hand. I give her a questioning look and she shrugs.

"It's for Alex," she answers.

The timer of the oven goes off indicating that we have to take the rolls out of the oven. She puts on the oven mitts and carefully takes the rolls out. The smell is killing me. As soon as she puts the tray on the counter I quickly grab one.

"Ah!" I shout in pain and drop the roll. The roll was extremely hot.

"That's what you get for taking it without permission," Araina says taking the roll and placing it back on the tray and taking the tray

"But I really want one!" I protest.

"I'm sure you can wait five minutes for them to cool," she replies.

"Yes mom," I tease back.

"No problem son," she says smirking and giggling.

"Wait did you just giggle?" I ask shocked. Never seen her do that. Ever.

"No!" She snaps back.

"Oh admit it, you just giggled!" I repeat smirking.

"Ok fine, I giggled! There's nothing that says I can't!" She admits.

"Ha see! You admitted it! To be honest, it was cute though," I confess.
She does her cute little smile and blushes a bit.

"So wait, when are we going to tell our parents about our quick little London trip?" She suddenly asks making me remember I haven't even told my mom yet and neither has she. My eyes widen and I jerk my phone out of my pocket. I quickly dial mom's number.

"Hi mom!" I say in the sweetest voice possible when she picks up. Here it goes.