Chapter 33

(A/N) I CANT BELEIVE 6k! Thank u guys so much 😘😘😭😭!! Checkout my new fanfic-> "Heartache(1D/5SOS)" and should I update more or less? 😶😶😶 comment 🙉🙈🙊
______________

"And you wanted to go easy on me," She says when she beats the crap out of me in FIFA. Yup, I never thought I would say that. 3-1. I only get beaten like that by Michael.

"You just got lucky," I try to cover up my loss.

She is sitting between my legs on the couch with her back leaning on my chest and with the remotes on top of each other.

"Yeah yeah, sure," She says rolling her eyes.

I drop the remote and suddenly start tickling her neck out of nowhere.

"Stop!" She scream as she tries to pull away from my grasp.

She can't stop laughing.
She can't pull herself from my grasp either so she decides to tickle me back to see if I am ticklish or not. Which I am.

We both start tickling each other like hell and soon enough we engage into a pillow fight with the pillows on the couch.

She jumps on the side of the couch to defend herself, but I throw a pillow in my hand at her. Unfortunately she has just enough time to duck and counter attack.

I catch the pillow that she throws quickly, and with a smirk I throw the pillow to the side.

She jumps down from the couch and starts running towards the door. I'm there before she can even try to open the door.
I grab her waist from behind and start tickling her again.

"I give... I give... I give in!" She says gasping for breath.

I finally let go of her, and she takes a deep breath. I love her laughs, just so cute. I wish I could just keep listening to them.

"I will get back at you for that," she says still laughing.

"Oh really?" I question. Her response is quite unclear due to the laughing.

I pull her over my shoulder.

"Put me down Luke! Put me down!" She screams.

I walk over to the living room and put her casually on the couch with her still laughing.

"So, you get to decide what we do for the rest of the day. Shoot," I plop myself next to her.

"I don't... I don't know," She laughs.

"Alright than, I'll take my prize, Ari" I say with a wink.

"You are not calling me Ari. I thought we already settled this," She says furiously crossing her arms.

"Joking, joking," I exclaim with a laugh.

She pouts, and looks very angry, like very. But it's so cute!

"Aww, you look adorable when you're angry," I comment.

"Oh you do not want to see me angry Hemmings, trust me," She tells me.

"Alright! I'm sorry!" I laugh.

She still sits crossed arms and looks straight at the t.v.

"Come 'ere," I say opening my hands.

She shakes her head as a sign of still being mad at me for calling her Ari. It's just a nickname! I mean why does she get angry about it?

I wrap my hand around her neck from the side and pull her in closer to me.
I give her a kiss on her temple.Exactly when she looks up at me, I lean in closer and kiss her. She doesn't kiss me back, so I pull back and give her my best puppy dog face.

She laughs at the sight and kisses me.

"Alright lets watch a movie."

"Anything that you want," I gesture towards the t.v. table where their C.D's are placed.

"You choose, while I get the laptop?" I suggest.

She nods and I go upstairs to get my Mac. My room is a mess. Even though it's only been like a day without my mom, my clothes are all over the floor. My two guitars are also lying on the floor. A couple of coke bottles here and there. I shake my head, because I have to clean this up before my mom comes.

I search under the clothes for my laptop, but I can't find it. I am just about to give in when I spot a glint of silver from under the bed.

I bend down and pick it up. Finally.
I take it downstairs with me and give it to Araina to insert the c.d. into the laptop.

I go and get some snacks from the fridge and some from the cupboard, while Araina sets up the movie.

She cuddles up next to me on the couch, and we start watching the movie. When the name comes up, I instantly smile. Never watched this movie.

"You know I've never seen this before?" I admit.

She tilts he head up from my chest, with wide eyes.

"Ever?" She questions flabbergasted.

"Ever," I confirm.

Her jaw drops in surprise.

"But I'm happy that the first time, I get to watch it with you," I whisper into her ear as 'Titanic' starts playing.