Chapter 40

Wow, I can't believe 14 k nor can i believe this is the 40 chap! Anyway this is a short chapter and doesnt have much drama or anything, though it was supposed to. I couldn't find the time to write more cause it was actually supposed to be the main chapter or as you might call it "drama" chapter. I'll update the next chapter as soon as i can write it.

Anyways i kinda also wanted to say that i MIGHT i repeat MIGHT want to delete this story. I donno why, I just feel like im not getting that much feedback and ya. So sorry luv you all❤️

Ive been writing "Eternal" a lot now, and enjoy writing that. If you could check it out and give some feedback that would be awesome

Enjoy this fill up chapter till the next major drama chapter❤️😘
___________

Araina's POV

Being invited to a member of One Direction's birthday party was one thing, and actually being there? That was a whole other thing.

So after we got off the plane we got taken to a hotel, where we each had to share a room with someone else. Me and Titia decided to share one, I mean coming all the way here, AND sharing a room with my boyfriend of one month? Yeah my parents would kill me.

Calum and Luke went together, Michael and Ashton together, Rick and Ariel and Reina and Caitlin. We were all next to each other so it actually wasn't half bad.

As soon as we got into our rooms we started getting ready. I mean we had only like 5 hours till the party, and although I'm not that much into being all dolled up, I still needed time.

All the girls came into me and Titia's room after taking showers so we could get ready together. Ariel suddenly started freaking out about how she didn't bring her hair bow she was gonna wear.

"Ariel honestly calm the **** down. It's a bow, you can always put your hair up without it!" Caitlin nearly shouts.

"No, no, no! It wasn't simply a bow! I looked ages to match it with my dress!" Ariel replies devastated. She sat down on the bed and covered her face with her hands.

"She's right, it's very hard to lose something like that, especially before the party," Titia nods understandingly. She sat on the bed next to Ariel and rubbed her back.

"Ariel we'll find something else for you, don't worry okay? Stress isn't good for you in this situation," Reina says following Titia's gesture.

"What situation?" Me and Caitlin ask at the same time.

Ariel gives a bad glare to Reina and stands up leaving Titia and Reina looking up at her.

"I'm gonna go out and take some fresh air," Ariel exclaims.

"Are you gonna tell him?" Reina asks. Ariel does something which I understand as a nod and leaves.

"Um can you tell us what's wrong with her?" I ask as soon as she leaves.

"Honestly I can't but maybe when she comes back, she will tell you guys herself," Reina says.

I shrug and Titia comes back to fishtail my hair. No I'm not gonna leave it in a fishtail, BUT since I just took a shower and braid it, it's gonna turn curly itself by the time I open it.

It only takes a couple minutes for Titia's delicate hands to braid my long brown hair. She quickly goes back to doing her own hair-straightening it completely-as I put on my dress.

It's a navy blue strapped dress, and ends just above my knees. The fabric is two layered, the top one being lace.

Quickly putting it on, I head over to my shoes. A pair of black, Tory Burch high heels awaits me. I am forced to wear it cause Titia. She literally threatened me. I think I'll be about the same height as Luke now.

I walk into the bathroom where I plan to do my makeup, cause all other mirrors in the room are taken.

Mascara. Lipstick. Done.

I walk out the bathroom but Titia blocks the exit. I look at her to move but she puts her hand on my shoulder blades, turns me around, and pushes me to the front of the mirror again.

She turns my head towards her and takes something out of the makeup bag.

"You didn't actually think you could get away with it, did you?" She asks as she closes my eyes and applies the eyeliner.

"Actually I did," I sigh.

After she puts it on both of my eyes, I open them. She applies some blush, eye shadow, and erases my lipstick. She than starts mixing different colors of lipstick on her hand and bringing it up to my face to see if it will look good on me or not. At last she finds the perfect color and applies it to my lips.

"Alright, now turn around and look at yourself but don't freak out," she says.

I turn and look in the mirror to see a whole different Araina. This Araina has a hot pink/orange lipstick, dark eyeliner and faint eyeshadow. It matches me perfectly.

"Titia, thank you so much. It looks amazing!" I thank her and give her a hug.

"If you need to reapply your lipstick, just apply number 112,21,67, together,"
She nods and starts doing her own makeup.

I thank her one more time before I go out of the room. I look at the time, it's almost 7:00! Wow, I never thought I could ever take this long to get ready.

I hear my phone do a classic iPhone message tone and I go to check who it is
Luke <3:
'Are you ready? Cuz I have a small surprise I wanna give you before the party :-)'

'Yeah, I'll be out in a sec'

"Araina you look amazing!" Reina gasps. Caitlin looks to see what she's talking about and they both stare.

"Oh my god, you look wonderful," Caitlin says.

"Thanks," I smile and head out the door.

I wait for a couple seconds before I feel a familiar hand touch my shoulders. I turn around to see Luke dressed up in his red and white plaid shirt, and black skinny jeans as always, with a pair of black Nike's.

"Wow you, you uh..." He stares at my completely new appearance.

"Is it bad? I knew it. I shouldn't have..." I start but he suddenly grabs my hand and gives it a tight squeeze.

"You look beautiful," he finally says with a smile.

I find myself blushing hard at this, because I did not expect this.

"I got you something," he holds his hand out. It's not till then that I realize he had something in his hand. A black and silver jewelry box . I gently take it from him and open it. The most beautiful gold necklace lies in it. The initials: L and then a heart and A.

I wanted to cry right then, but I held back my tears. I couldn't cry now, so instead I let him put the necklace around my neck and held it tight with my hand.

I slowly held my hair up as he clasped the necklace. His fingers gently brushed the back of my neck and sent a weird feeling down my spine. When he turned back to me, I kissed him quietly and whispered in his ear:

"I love you Luke Hemmings."

_______________

Vote and Comment lovlies❤️