Chapter 39

(A/N)Sorry for the late update :) enjoy!

Wait wait! Before you continue, be sure to check out my new fanfic "Eternal"!

So I donno if its good or not, pls comment if I should continue it or not. As a Luke girl, it's another Luke Hemmings Fanfic *sigh*

Enjoy😘❤️

Luke's POV
__________

"Luke, we need to talk to you," Greg, our recordist says. Ash, Michael, and Calum nod their heads.

"Uh sure," I say as I sit on the couch next to him and start texting Niall.

"Look, you haven't been in the studio for awhile," he starts. I nod my head as I reply to Niall's text.

'You comin?'

'Yea'

"Please take what I'm saying seriously. Look at me Luke," his tone gets higher.
I roll my eyes and put my phone in my pocket.

"You don't answer half of my calls," he says with a tinge of disappointment.

"Neither ours," Michael protests.

"Well, I've been busy," I answer.

"Yeah, busy with Araina," Ashton comments.

"Look, you guys were the one who set me on a date with her, and now you want me to cut it off with her?" I ask furiously.

"No Luke we don't want you to cut off. We just want you to remember that you're in a band that has fans. And those fans, expect music," Greg says. They all nod in agreement.

"Okay I get it, I'll answer your phone calls and come to the studio more. Good?" I say annoyed.

"Just, remember the band mate. We have a tour coming up in a month, we need your complete focus," Greg says again. I nod my head, as in a 'sorry, ok, I'll focus more' way.

"Alright than I think that's enough for today," Greg says. We nod and get up.

Greg goes out of the studio leaving us to turn off everything. Once we're done it's almost later than 9 or 10 at night.

"Hey lads wanna come over today?" Ashton asks looking at us. Calum shrugs and Michael nods. I shrug as well indicating that it'd be cool.

We all drive over with Ash to his house.

*****************
I wake up at three in the morning. Ya pretty tough. Quickly getting up from the couch I leave Ash's house to get my stuff. Honestly I don't need more than a shirt and jeans but still. Getting those with still half sleepy eyes I drive over to Araina's. I have no idea how I even got there, honestly.

"Morning," I mumble when she opens the door. She's half asleep like I am, and manages to mumble something back and we find our way to the car. I drive over to Ashton's since that's where everyone should be.

We get out of the car and I drag myself towards the door. As soon as a sleepy Michael opens it, I spot heaven. An empty couch. I run over to it and plop myself down.

I was about to doze off when two soft hands gripped either of my biceps and shook me awake. Jeez, can't a guy get some sleep?

"Come one you can sleep in the plane sleepy head," Araina's voice disturbs my sleep. If it hadn't been Araina(or my Mom) I would've ignored it completely but hey, I don't wanna die young okay?

I get off the couch and drag myself towards the door. I literally sleep jump into Michael's car cause the last thing I'd want to do now is drive.

I snuggle up next to the window,crossing my hands, and put my headphones in, so I don't hear Michael's music from the radio. Not that I don't like HIS style of music, but right now Caitlyn is choosing the songs.