Chapter 28

(A/N)I want to dedicate this chapter to one of my amazing friends, Kate. She really helped me continue the story though at some point I thought it was really getting nowhere. So a big thank u
you to her and all of you guys for reading this story. Thank you :*

____________

ARAINA's POV

_~_~_~_~_~_~_

I continue to ignore him, even the car ride over to Michael's.

Okay so why am I ignoring him? Because I'm mad at him for being angry and spilling it out on me. It's not just that, you know I'm mad in all.
I'm just not having a very good day, okay?

We finally reach Michael's house, and knock on the door. Luke tries to slip his hand into mine but I don't let it.

"Araina, stop it!" He whisper shouts at me. I glare at him.

"Instead if shouting at me you could..." I trail off when Michael opens the door.
Red hair today.

"Welcome lovebirds," he jokes with a cheeky smile and gestures us in.

I give him a hug and walk into the house. It's quite a simple house, but I like it. It's my first time but I like it, it feels warm.

I walk in to see Calum and Ashton and Rick(friend) on the couch playing a video game. Michael runs and plops himself next to them and continues on.

"You started without me?" Luke asks walking over to the couch.

"Come on! Take my remote!" Calum says holding up an his remote. They're playing Halo, they also have those microphones and ear pieces attached.

Luke fits himself next to them and joins in on the game with Calum and Luke acting as one.

"Araina!" Caitlin calls.

I turn around to see Caitlin, Sarah, Ariel, Reina, and Parker sitting on the counter and watching them play.

"Hey!" I say and sit next to them.

They all greet me with warm welcomes.
I met them at different occasions and we turned out to be great friends. They're all really great girls. But they're just friends if the guys, though I realized Caitlin has a major crush on Michael. Oh and Ariel and Rick are together.

I eat a couple of chips as the girls cheer the guys on.

I start texting Molly about the soccer season and how we don't have a coach...

"Hoi! Araina! Aren't you going to cheer Lukey boy on? He's losing like an arse!" Rick calls.

I look up from my phone.

"Nah let him lose," I call back.

"Something's going on between the...HEY RICK WATCH OUT! Between the lovebirds!" Michael shouts.

"Oh Michael! Shut up and play, will ya?" Ashton says back.

"Oh Ashton, they don't even need to try, they'll win you two without moving a finger!" Sarah defends.

"Never!" Calum calls back.

"Guess whose coming here?" Michael asks without really pointing the fact of who he is talking to.

"Who?"Ariel asks.

"Niall," Michael replies.

"Wait who?" I suddenly ask.

"Niall Horan, band member of the amazing group One Direction, 19 years of age and..." Ashton starts.

"I get it Ash!" I protest.

"Araina's never met him," Calum points out.

"Yeah," I reply.

"Oh he's great!" Parker comments.

My phone suddenly starts ringing, and Luke turns back and looks at me.

I pick up the phone but go out if the living room, just to add to the tension.

It's Coach West. It's been three weeks since our last game, from than our whole team split and we no longer met.

"Hello coach?" I say.

"Araina? How are you?" He asks.

"Great, is everything alright?" I question.

"Yes, everything's fine. Look I'm making a new team, and I know your abilities. Are you willing to join?" He asks.

"Are you kidding? I'd love to coach," I reply. I feel someone come behind me but I don't look back.

"Alright than, I want you to come and give a test for being captain," he says. I gulp down a scream.

WHAT? ME? CAPTAIN?

"Coach? Are you serious?" I ask not being able to breath. I put my hand on my heart to slow it down. I feel the world spinning around me.

"Yes, come to the meet tomorrow. I want you to help me choose the rest of the team as well if you get accepted. School's stadium at 8. Bye," Coach explains.

"Okay coach, bye!" I say.

I cant help but smile aimlessly.

As I hang up and turn around I jump up and down and I feel Luke's hands grab my waist and twirl me.

I let him spin me around and feel the rush of air.
As he halts to a stop I curl my feet around his waist and his hands hold my thighs.

We both stare at each other for a couple seconds. I finally tilt my head in closer and he gets it and kisses me.

Our lips slowly brush against each other and soon enough I'm running out of breath and pull back. It's not two seconds before he pulls me in again.

"Oh get'em a room will ya Michael?" I hear a sweet Irish accent call behind us.