Chapter 42

(A/N) So this will NOT be the last chapter, and I haven't decided wether or not to make a sequel, but there will be three more chapters after this, so yup.
Love you all like peanut butter loves jelly! :*

________________

I was too shocked to move. I couldn't avert my eyes from him. I suddenly wondered back to my thoughts after our break up. What if I fall for him again if I see him? But no, that wasn't the feeling I was enduing right now. But what was I feeling? Than I realized. Anger was boiling in me. I wanted so badly to punch him in the face and just keep on beating him up. Why? Why did he break up with me over text?

I was so shocked that I didnt even realize it had began to rain really hard.

I was about to think of what to do when I realized a girl standing next to him.

"Alexis?" I whisper under my breath. So he had left me for one of my own friends. Of course.

"Araina," she replies with an innocent smile. Ew, what kind of leopard jeans are those she's wearing? Okay so I'm not that into fashion but even I know they are out of fashion.

I notice my hair is dripping wet from the rain but right now all I can think of is betrayal. I mean, Alexis wasn't my best friend but we hung out alot. Why would she be with Nick when she knew what he did to me? Or were they together before that...

"Great game! We finally beat them!" Nick jumps in. If I had just taken those Karate classes last year....

"Araina! Great jo...." I finally hear his voice behind me. I sigh of relief when I hear his voice.

I turn around and run towards him. The grass is now mud and hard to walk in but I don't care. I need him with me right now. Finally reaching him I jump into his arms. Wrapping my legs around his torso, I bend in for a hard kiss, and I don't stop there. I trail my arms into his hair(messing it up a bit to tease him) as he holds my thighs to hold me. We share our first kiss in the rain.

I pull back for a breathe and lean back in but he gestures behind me and stops. I jump down and turn around looking back at those.... Okay you know what I won't even start cursing them. They don't even deserve my energy.

"Ah Luke," Nick says his voice full of recognition. Wait why is Nick smirking? Isn't this where he gets jealous? I mean honestly, Luke is so much better than him. I would get jealous if I were him.

"Hey Nick," Luke answers looking at the ground.

"Wait you guys know each other?" I ask confused. I look from Luke to Nick and from Nick to Luke. Nick smirks at Luke, but Luke just stares at the ground. What the hell?

"Oh damn, Luke didn't tell you?" Nick mocks. I turn my head to Luke and let go of his hand.

"Luke? What didn't you tell me?" I whisper,"Luke look at me," I raise my tone.

"If you're not going to say it, I can explain myself," Nick says again cocking his head sideways. Luke runs his hand through his wet hair and finally looks at me. I want to scream and ask WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? But of course I don't. I wait for Luke to answer. He grabs my hand and tightly squeezes it.

"Araina, me and Nick..." he starts but bites his lip as if regretting what he's going to say.

"You and Nick what Luke?" I ask with anger in my voice.

"Ooo, you're in for it big Araina," Alexis comments with a chuckle. I would literally stich up her lips together if I could.

"Luke are you gonna tell her or should I?" Nick butts in.

"MeandNickarecousins," Luke finally mumbles extremely fast.

"What I didn't quite catch that," I ask furiously. What's so bad that he can't tell me?

A thousand thoughts race through my mind, and I don't even want to begin discussing what I thought had gone between Luke and Nick.

"You're dating you're ex's cousin Araina," Alexis finally blurts out. Wait, wait, wait. WHAT? Luke and Nick are freaking cousins?

"Well we best get going before the field blows up," Nick says as he takes Alexis's hand and they walk off the field hand in hand.

I'm dripping wet(and probably will catch a cold later on but who cares right now?)

"Araina I meant to tell you but I knew you would get angry and think that I did it on..." Luke starts but I cut him off.

"Luke I'm not angry. I'm hurt. You lied to me, just when I thought I could trust you, you lied. If you had told me..." I say but I stop.

"Araina I wanted too, I swear. I just never really got the chance," He says reaching out to hold my hand.

I jerk it back and start moving backwards step by step.

"Luke I can stand not being able to go everywhere cause of your management, I can stand you being angry over something stupid, but I cannot and will not stand you lying to me. Especially when I told you what he did to me."

I take a deep breath and run my hand through my soaking wet hair.

"Araina I can explain, just..." He starts again but I shake my head and say three last words before I run off the field:

"Luke, we're over."