Chapter 29

(A/N)I wanted to dedicate this chapter to @horxnsbabe and @BellaHoranxo and @stylesmiracle cause I just love their comments, getting alot of reads is amazing but when people comment it rlly helps me to continue writing the story. Thank you!

___________

"Oh shut up Niall," Luke says setting me down but holding my hand quite tight. He goes over to the blonde haired guy and gives him a short manly hug.

"Get who?" Michael calls from the other room in response to Niall's previous comment.

"So this is the Araina you've been been talking nonstop about?" Niall asks Luke looking at me. He ignores Michael.

"Uh yeah," Luke replies.

"Niall, nice to meet you," he introduces with the sweet Irish accent again.

"Araina," I say shaking his outstreched hand.

We walk Niall into the living room where he is attacked by a group hug.
I guess they haven't seen him for a long time.

Niall walks over to the television and plugs his phone in with a cord.
Music starts playing, and he goes and sits next to the boys and plays.

The boys sit and start playing again.

"Will you quit it?" Caitlin shouts frustrated after a couple minutes.

"No," Calum replies.

"Ugh!" Caitlin screams.

She walks up to the tv cords and threatens to pull it out.

"No!" Michael barks.

"You have ten minutes to finish the game!" Sarah says walking up to Caitlin and joining on with her.

"Fine, just move," Ashton says

They both move out of the way and come to sit next to us. Caitlin winks and smiles at me.

I peel an orange and walk up behind Luke and gently shove it into his mouth while he is playing.

"Thanks," he mumbles with a full mouth. He comes back a little with his head and gives me a peck on the cheek while still looking at the tv.

The doorbell rings.

"I'll get it," Parker says and gets up.

The next moment, about twenty people walk in. Someone turns off the tv and turns the music loud.

The real party begins and people immediately start dancing.

Me and Luke dance with me switching over to Calum or Ash every song or two. I even dance with Niall. God I am obbsessed with his Irish accent.

"I can tell why Luke fell for you so fast," Niall tells me while we're eating some chips at the counter.

"Uh thanks?" I say. I am horrible at replying to compliments.

"You two really seem to be in love, eh mate?" He asks.

"Yeah," I reply still blushing.

"If you two ever have any problems, you can always count on me. Luke's really like my younger brother," he says.

"Thanks, I hope we don't though," I answer.

"I bet the lads would love to meet you. You should come and meet them sometime."

"That would be great," I tell him.

"I think you'd be great friends with Liam. In maturity level I mean."

I laugh,"Maybe,"

"We might come to Australia for an interview next week. I'll be sure that Luke arranges something so we can meet up," he says.

I nod my head and smile. Aw, he's so sweet. Is it possible to fall in love with someones accent.
We exchange numbers, just like I have with all of Luke's previous friends that I have met in the last month or so.

I continue dancing with everyone, mostly Luke though. Not Michael though, he's too busy talking with Caitlin, his best friend.
I don't get why he doesn't ask her out already. It's obvious they both like each other.

"Thats it," I say as the song finishes and me and Luke walk over and sit on the barstool.

"What?" Luke asks.

"We have to get them together," I say pointing to Michael and Caitlin.

"But they're just friends," Luke points out.

"Guys really don't get anything do they?" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"You think they like each other?" Luke questions.

"No, I don't think. I am sure. Now we have to do something," I say.

"Okay but what?" Luke asks.

"I'll tell you, just wait here," I say.

I walk up to Calum.

"Calum, we need to get them together. I can't take this anymore," I groan.

Calum knows that they like each other as well. We have planned to get them together so much, but the opportunity never really came.

"I'm up for it," he replies with a cheeky smile.

I take his hand and drag him towards Luke.

"Truth or dare?" I say.

"What?" Calum asks.

"We'll do a truth or dare, and when it lands on one of us. We'll dare them to kiss." I explain.

"It might not work, but I'm up for it," Ashton suddenly says coming from the back with Ariel and Rick.

"Yeah," Rick and Ariel nod in agreement.

I laugh and Ashton stops the music.

"Ashton turn it back on!" A guy shouts out.

"Just a minute. We're doing dares, anyone care to join?" Ash asks.

Some people walk up to Ashton and he gestures them to sit on the couch. We also walk and sit next to them. Thanks god a couple moments later Michael and Caitlin join in.

"I have an idea," Ashton says.

"Shoot," Luke says playing along.

"We can go in a circle and dare anyone to do anything," Ash suggests.

Everyone nods in agreement.

"I'll start," Calum says. He pretends to be thinking for a second or two.

"Okay, this dare is for Araina," he suddenly says smirking.

WHAT?